The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

CD drive stopped working
mad.gif

rarely ever used it, but I popped in a movie last night...mad noise for a few seconds and kept ejecting it.
When I look under diagnostics it says everything is functioning properly.

@ rowenarrow thanks.

@ Alchemist Thanks as well, I have a Mac desktop already so I dont need another computer. And as far as my mom, I told her not to buy it (my birthday), but if you know anything about Filipino moms then you know how stubborn they are.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

CD drive stopped working
mad.gif

rarely ever used it, but I popped in a movie last night...mad noise for a few seconds and kept ejecting it.
Happened to my Mac about 4 months ago.

Time to start looking into the new models bruh.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

CD drive stopped working
mad.gif

Happened to my Mac about 4 months ago.

Time to start looking into the new models bruh.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

Originally Posted by LB510

I was looking somewhere online last week and and saw that there is a program you can download for macs that unlocks locked wifi passwords. Any one know what its called/where I can find it? 

Damn i need this too...*cues Kanye- power*
laugh.gif
Found it its called KisMac.
pimp.gif

I took it to apple yesterday and the guy said he opened it up and cleaned the fan and that will stop the noise. I come home and in 2-3 hours the noise starts up again. So annoying, I have to go back next week because they ordered a new keyboard for me. I need to tell them to change the fan I guess and not just clean it

someone tell me what beatmaking software i can use for free and wont mess up the computer..? thanks....PM me

Originally Posted by reener

Hey guys when im on Netflix instant play i cant go into full screen for some reason. The mozilla tab which i am in just turns black but i can hear whatever movie/show im playing. HELP!

bump? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Why the hell Microsoft can't make the Office look exactly like it looks in Windows
mad.gif

Well at least they finally integrated the ribbon into the Mac version. Office 2011 is big improvement from 2008 IMO.
The splash screen delay is significantly reduced and the UI just feels more responsive then its predecessor.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

JPioneer said:
Why the hell Microsoft can't make the Office look exactly like it looks in Windows
mad.gif

Well at least they finally integrated the ribbon into the Mac version. Office 2011 is big improvement from 2008 IMO.
The splash screen delay is significantly reduced and the UI just feels more responsive then its predecessor.

I really hate that too. IMO it doesn't make any sense.

I need some help guys. My computer won't play any sound with the volume turned up.
And when I turn it all the way up, the no sound sign shows up. Anyone experience this?

StaXX wrote:
I need some help guys. My computer won't play any sound with the volume turned up.
And when I turn it all the way up, the no sound sign shows up. Anyone experience this?

Your sound card is out, or speakers are blown. Take it to a apple store and let them run a diagnostic test.

This thread sees plenty of action, so I figure I will post my question in here.

I am giving a friend of mine my 1Gen iPod Touch because I no longer use it. I tried restoring it for him before adding songs that he would like on it, and when I go to do that, an error message comes up saying something along the lines of "Cannot restore (error 2003)". I Googled looking for help, and all I found was to either do something combination of holding the home button while plugging the iPod into the computer, or restart iTunes and/or computer. Still no luck trying any of that.

Can someone help me out? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom