The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

now my macbook looks pimp, thanks to this thread and the useful info by you guys. 
pimp.gif

77b255be7b71ba48075e969f17045701256151d.png

Originally Posted by j d0t win

now my macbook looks pimp, thanks to this thread and the useful info by you guys. 
pimp.gif

77b255be7b71ba48075e969f17045701256151d.png

I know this isn't the post your desktop thread but can you post the links for the  OG wallpaper and Nike shoebox png.  You are appreciated.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

new 13" pro 999.99 + tax at microcenter

Link?  I went on the website looks like it's sold out, thought there might be a direct link on some kind of slickdeals type website you know of

For those of you that like to keep recent items on the desktop, but don't want to look at them all the time, I have your answer:

Desktopple

Just one click, or you can assign a shortcut, and it hides everything on your desktop.

Originally Posted by pchen83

Link?  I went on the website looks like it's sold out, thought there might be a direct link on some kind of slickdeals type website you know of
in store pickup only, put the microcenter nearest you...the one nearest you might be sold out...i just tried it it was 999 1082 with tax

in store pickup only, put the microcenter nearest you...the one nearest you might be sold out...i just tried it it was 999 1082 with tax
is this the new mbp or old one?

I have Geektool but don't know how to make it where I can have FB in my top menu bar area. I really have hardly the slightest idea of what I'm doing with Geektool, honestly.

that geektool ^

Do you happen to have the scripts?
I been running the old version for awhile and didn't want to upgrade till now

Originally Posted by davizzy

how do i get that facebook thing on my top bar? cpu and temperature?

Temperature and Fan RPM is smcfancontrol, highly recommended if you're a gamer.  Allows you to adjust fan speed and monitor internal temperature.

is this the new mbp or old one?
the new one 
http://slickdeals.net/for...showthread.php?t=2811555

I finally put Bowtie, Facemenu, Geektools, Weather HD+, and Growl on my MB... I feel like I have been living in the stone age all this time. Growl notifications for tweets and FB via their respective apps makes it where I don't have to have excess tabs open in my browser or all the apps up and open.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I finally put Bowtie, Facemenu, Geektools, Weather HD+, and Growl on my MB... I feel like I have been living in the stone age all this time. Growl notifications for tweets and FB via their respective apps makes it where I don't have to have excess tabs open in my browser or all the apps up and open.

screen shot?
also, how do i get gmail on my menu bar?

When Twitter or FB 'growls' at me, it shows their avatar/profile picture instead of that growl icon, too. And the text will be whatever the tweet is or whatever the fb notification is--if it's a FB chat, it has the actual message show in the growl. I have it set to show everything in growls so I can keep up with everything without having to have anything actually up and open and cluttering up my space.

Originally Posted by davizzy

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

screen shot?
also, how do i get gmail on my menu bar?

Google Notifier.

Back
Top Bottom