The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8744709&type=product&id=1202648989560http://www.bestbuy.com/si...duct&id=1202648989560

it's on sale for $99 and you get a free $15 iTunes card. Or give more specifics (price- storage) and ill search around some more.
I'm actually going to pick up that same external on Sunday plus that free iTunes card.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8744709&type=product&id=1202648989560http://www.bestbuy.com/si...=product&id=1202648989560http://www.bestbuy.com/si...duct&id=1202648989560

it's on sale for $99 and you get a free $15 iTunes card. Or give more specifics (price- storage) and ill search around some more.

not bad for 100. im looking for either 500GB or 1/2TB. im down to my last 99GB on my 500GB lacie. looking to get a g-tech this time around though

Not much of an expert on g-tech drives but i tried..... Looked at 500 and 750, for about $45 more I thinks its worth the extra 250gb, comparing prices andconnections compatibility (USB 2.0, FW 400... Found a FW 800 but for $30 more) http://www.macmall.com/ma...+Hard+Drives&dpno=7404725 ....or if you want to beast out I found this to be one of the better deals i could find fordrives with 1+ TB storage. http://www.amazon.com/exe...m=A256KD9C1BPC5J&v=glance

laugh.gif
i checked out macmall yesterday and that's where im most likely going to get it. thx btw.

also for harddrives check out... newegg.com

they have great CS and fast shipping. Very good prices...

i believe he has the MBP before the unibodys came out
i dont even know why the hell i know that.

Equinux Stationery Pack 2.0
c_image

Discover the Next Generation of E-Mail.
Discover Stationery Pack 2.
E-Mails are connecting people all over the world. Stationery Pack and Stationery Pack 2 provide hundreds of possibilities to give your e-mails a more personal style.

Photos as attachments have now become history: With Stationery Pack and Stationery Pack 2, there are hundreds of possibilities to send messages and photos with style.
Stationery Pack - perfect for every occasion

Expand Leopard Mail with over a hundred high-class e-mail templates. Stationery Pack offers the right template for any occasion: invitations, congratulations, business, feelings, sports and leisure.

Stationery Pack 2 from equinux isn't just about the fun of sending emails, it's also about the array of possibilities and choices: Almost every high-quality template can vary its design, background color or theme with a click of the mouse. With more than a hundred templates, there are over 660 designs to choose from.

For Leopard only
Stationery Pack is built by the designers and developers of iSale. Stationery Pack requires the stationery feature of Mac OS X 10.5 Mail making this application exclusive to Mac OS X Leopard. The included Stationery Pack application helps preselect templates in an iTunes-like source list by category or by keywords, using Core Image and Core Animation from Mac OS X.

i4qtc2.jpg

2nhkb9e.jpg

The ultimate in compression and archive management

StuffIt Deluxe archives, protects and secures your stuff better than ever before.

Not only can you use StuffIt to open compressed files or create your own space- and time-saving archives, you can use StuffIt Deluxe 2009 to manage, protect, backup and secure your data!

Enhanced Security

Not only does StuffIt Deluxe make it easy for you to archive your files, it offers the added security layer of encryption.

Makes Backing Up Data Easy

StuffIt Deluxe offers features that makes data back up easier than ever:
Automate repetitive tasks like data storage, compression, and sending/transfer.

Archive directly to CDs and DVDs - large files will automatically span multiple disks.

Find what you need quickly thanks to our Spotlight and Quick Look plugins.
Better than ever compression and expansion for data on the move.

StuffIt can compress your files by up to 98% of their original size. Save hard disk space, store more on portable devices and beat email size limitations. Guarantee easy access for the receiver of your archives by creating self-extracting archives with SEA Maker. Your .sea files automatically open for anyone on any computer. Easy!

This app is great for rar/zip files.... I use it all the time.... Try it out or purchase it
wink.gif
wink.gif

The Finder, reinvented
Path Finder is an award-winning file browser and management application for Mac OS X. If you've ever wished Apple's Finder just did *feature X* or *Y*, Path Finder may be what you've been looking for.
Designed from the ground up to for speed and extensive system integration, Path Finder is a standalone application that leverages what you already know about working with your files.
Path Finder takes the Finder's familiar interface and adds numerous powerful features and interface innnovations to help anyone be more productive on Mac OS X.

Dual Pane File Browser
Dual pane view comes to Path Finder! View the contents of two folders or volumes side-by-side in one window.

New Leopard-friendly Interface
Mac OS X 10.5's brand new sidebar design comes to Path Finder, featuring Devices, Network Shares, favorite Places, and Searches. Path Finder's innovative Drop Stack has also been enhanced and refreshed.
Network share browsing

Path Finder 5 supports auto-detection of Mac and Windows network volumes, and you can now activate screen sharing from within the file browser.
Cut and Paste in the File Browser

One of our biggest feature requests is now avaialble in Path Finder 5: you can now cut and paste files and folders in the file browser.

Versatile Coverflow View
Activate Coverflow from any file browser view (icon, list, or column view) or within a dual pane.

Enhanced Image Editor
The integrated image editor has been overhauled to take advantage of new Mac OS X 10.5 technologies.

Dozens of Enhancements and Improvements
Path Finder 5 has been extensively rewritten to take advantage of Mac OS X 10.5 technologies and there are tons of improvements and enhancements throughout the application.

For a more comprehensive list of changes, check out the Path Finder changelog

Path Finder 5 released!
Oct 21 2008 After much toil, sweat, coffee, and other stimulants we are proud to announce that the next major update to Path Finder is now available! Path Finder 5.0 has been extensively rewritten to take advantage of new Mac OS X 10.5 technologies. New features include: dual pane browser, cut and paste support, a completely overhauled Leopard-friendly interface, versatile Coverflow support, and tons more.

More Path Finder features
* "QuickLook" support
* Use Path Finder as your "Default File viewer"
* Per-Folder settings
* Subversion plugin
* Operations as Superuser
* Application Launcher
* Advanced tabbrowsing (Tab Sets, Combine as Tabs, drag-reorder, vertical tabs, etc)
* Bookmarks bar
* Reload button
* Size browser
* Drop Stack
* Select tool
* Find window, and filter inside the browser
* Integrated Stuffit Engine
* Create and Convert Disk Images
* Customize menu keyboard shortcuts
* Integrated Terminal
* Smart Sorting

System Requirements
* Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
* 65mbs hard drive space
* 1G RAM or more recommended

Praise for Path Finder
"Like the Final Cut Pro of file management. It's a file browsing tour de force."
- John Siracusa, Ars Technica

4 & 1/2 mice: "Cocoatech's Path Finder may be just what you've been waiting for."
- Dan Frakes, Macworld magazine

"One of the best applications for Mac OS X"
- OSnews.com

More Info:
http://www.cocoatech.com/http://www.cocoatech.com/

Yall seriously need to check this out. This app is great. Download the trial or purchase it
wink.gif
wink.gif

does anyone know of like a free "paint" kind of program? I just need to do some simple picture (not photo) editting. thanks

^^ How do any of those do on photos? I don't wanna buy PS and I'm looking for a free paint program to tag pics with.

I GUESS WE CAN TRY THIS AGAIN

REGULARS OF THIS THREAD PLEASE PM ME.

THOSE OF YOU WHO PMed ME LAST TIME, THANKS AND I LOOK FORWARD TO "SPEAKING" TO YOU ALL AGAIN

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

i4qtc2.jpg

2nhkb9e.jpg

StuffIt Deluxe archives, protects and secures your stuff better than ever before.

Not only can you use StuffIt to open compressed files or create your own space- and time-saving archives, you can use StuffIt Deluxe 2009 to manage, protect, backup and secure your data!

Enhanced Security

Not only does StuffIt Deluxe make it easy for you to archive your files, it offers the added security layer of encryption.

Archive directly to CDs and DVDs - large files will automatically span multiple disks.

StuffIt can compress your files by up to 98% of their original size. Save hard disk space, store more on portable devices and beat email size limitations. Guarantee easy access for the receiver of your archives by creating self-extracting archives with SEA Maker. Your .sea files automatically open for anyone on any computer. Easy!
This app is great for rar/zip files.... I use it all the time.... Try it out or purchase it
wink.gif
wink.gif

It was automatically included with my MBP.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

i4qtc2.jpg

2nhkb9e.jpg

Enhanced Security

wink.gif
wink.gif
It was automatically included with my MBP.
good stuff... this version wasnt included on mine.... the older version was...... glad u got it tho...

Back
Top Bottom