The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

DX Racer King Series is the best chair out.

You can buy an actual racing seat for your car for the price though...

i have 200gb of Other on my Mac. how can i get rid of all that?

Getting a new MacBook today fellas. What do you suggest 2015 MacBook or 2015 pro? I'm not against an Air either...

Getting a new MacBook today fellas. What do you suggest 2015 MacBook or 2015 pro? I'm not against an Air either...

I had pro and now have an Air. Really depends what you're going to be using it for. If its just basic stuff go with the Air and get a refurbished one from Apple if you want to save some extra money. It still comes with Apple Care and you can add on the extra 2 year coverage before the end of the year is up.

I've got a 15" MBPr and a 11" Air. I think they're both great but the lack of retina kills me on the air now and on the Pro I don't utilize all the power that is there. I'm still a little standoffish on the new MacBook's. They seem underpowered but I guess it depends what you're doing. For the price its kind of hard to rationalize. Look at the 13" Pro Retinas in the refurb store. Those start at $1,100 and give you a bit of everything.

anyone know any other way to Download El Capitan? I'm trying to download from the App Store but its not working for some reason

Officially part Pro club :nthat: the display :x

Force Touch will get some getting used to

Last edited:
Just got a new pro today. Trying to keep this one squeaky clean and protected. My older one got battered around a bit too much for its own good.

Really like the force touch for previewing websites

if i were you id get the pro but thats just me... i borrowed my sisters macbook air and while its light and portable it feels cheap... i dont think i would cop... not really seeing the benefits of el capitan... i think the update for the ipad is better even though its just ios

anyone know any other way to Download El Capitan? I'm trying to download from the App Store but its not working for some reason

Check the purchases tab to see if its downloading. It can take a couple hours. If its not try signing out and back in of your iTunes account.

Download paused yesterday at 2.33gb in. Clicked on resume and it's been at the "waiting" stage for 10min already.

Had to restart the download. Back at 0% :x This is going to take forever

Last edited:
Force Touch is crazy. When the battery dies there's no "click" feedback on the trackpad. Had my mind blown :lol:.

Force Touch is crazy. When the battery dies there's no "click" feedback on the trackpad. Had my mind blown :lol:.

Fam that haptic feedback is nothing but sorcery, like it literally feels as if your pressing into the trackpad! I need to charge my MacBook and transfer my iTunes library over from my PC when I get home tonight but I'm dreading the process because I transferred my library across PC's once and I'm not sure if I was being noobish but that process is a pain

Do you guys have any specific websites you use for MacBook wall papers? Google images don't take advantage of the retina display

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom