The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

If they put the touch toolbar where it is in the pics then wouldn't it get hot easily? That area on my mbp gets hot pretty quickly if I'm using a ram intensive program like photoshop or lightroom.
This is what I would think.

I'm hoping the price of the MBP would drop a little bit...But who am I kidding? lol

Also I need help.

So there was a folder under my "Places" sidebar that I was dragging. I made the wrong move with my mouse and it disappeared. Doing a search of the files or the folder and nothing comes up, but clearly it's located somewhere as my HD space still reflects the space that folder. How can I find/recover this folder?

So the LED task bar is legit. 

Crazy that the photos leaked it 
laugh.gif

Really interested in seeing what other features will come with the newest MBP...Hopefully they release soon!

I don't think  Apple gave a reason why they stopped making the black Macbooks. 

Closest we've gotten is the space grey. 

Maybe we'll get some colors announced tomorrow.

I'm hoping this update was worth the wait.

To be honest, I really like space grey on the MacBook. Its gorgeous.

I really love the look of that new matte black iPhone, but on the iPad pro and MacBooks, space grey is amazing.

The black MacBooks were cool, but on a high end computer, that space grey that still reflects light/metal finish has more of a luxury look/feel to it.

Interested in seeing what we get today. Hopefully we get 15 inch options in new colors.

damn finally. i wonder what the price points are? another thing to keep in mind if your own the fence new models tend to be the beta version. don't surprised if there's a refresh in the spring. apple :rofl: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom