The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Just repped everyone that responded. Thanks guys. Do you guys think I should just get the air due to the better specs, or just get her the MacBook for the rose gold? :nerd: :smh:

Is the color of a computer worth the extra 2-300 or so bucks?

I only use my air when i travel but imo id never get the macbook. Id either save money and get an air or spend a little extra for a pro

Is the color of a computer worth the extra 2-300 or so bucks?

I only use my air when i travel but imo id never get the macbook. Id either save money and get an air or spend a little extra for a pro
It's not worth it for me, but since it's for her.... :lol:

It's not worth it for me, but since it's for her.... :lol:
Lol a case only costs 20-50 bucks.

Imo id stick to the air id she knows nothing about computers. I think from a specs standpoint the air would be as future proof as the current MB outside of the screen. Thats me though, i dont believe in buying cutting edge tech for basic users because an ipad could technically suffice.

Lol a case only costs 20-50 bucks.

Imo id stick to the air id she knows nothing about computers. I think from a specs standpoint the air would be as future proof as the current MB outside of the screen. Thats me though, i dont believe in buying cutting edge tech for basic users because an ipad could technically suffice.
Good point. Here's another rep. :nthat:

Anyone cop the apple book?

I low key want it for my office/coffee table, but... I'm not paying a quarter of a MacBook for it..

Might wait for it to get scanned to the net and load it onto the iPad.

Man I love my iPad pro... Honestly it is my favorite device... Ever... Probably.

Edit-

Nvm. Just watched a video on it, the size of the book is unnecessary

Last edited:
Anyone else that was looking actually getting the new MacBook Pro?

I played with one today at the local Apple Store. It was a 13" with touch bar. Granted I was on it for a minute tops and used the slider to adjust volume and brightness, it was meh to me. The laptop is pretty thin though, but I have a 2012 model with the CD drive :lol:

The keyboard layout and less travel on the keys will get used to.

Holding out for now personally and hoping upgrading to 16gb ram and SSD will hold me down for a while longer.

I wish the 12inch MacBook had more than 1 friggen port.

If it even had 2 USC-C ports so I can charge and link to my display I'd have bought one by now.

I almost have to get the pro if I upgrade

The new macbook pro without TB is basically the air replacement now

Ridiculously expensive

I really hate this new apple

All of their new line ups are introduced with a price increase

iPad Pros

iPhone 7 Plus

and worst of all, their new overdue Macbooks

When those 2016-early 2017 figures come back they'll taste that humble pie

Prices will drop

The new macbook pro without TB is basically the air replacement now

Ridiculously expensive

I really hate this new apple

All of their new line ups are introduced with a price increase

iPad Pros

iPhone 7 Plus

and worst of all, their new overdue Macbooks

If I wasn't deep in the OS X/iOS ecosystem I would have copped the XPS13 or a Surface book and the new all in one Surface Studio or whatever its call. Microsoft def stepped it up. Windows 10 is damn good and microsoft has been making damn good software too.

Anyone cop the apple book?

I low key want it for my office/coffee table, but... I'm not paying a quarter of a MacBook for it..

Might wait for it to get scanned to the net and load it onto the iPad.

Man I love my iPad pro... Honestly it is my favorite device... Ever... Probably.

Edit-

Nvm. Just watched a video on it, the size of the book is unnecessary

it comes in 2 sizes

Anyone who pays that much for a book with pictures you can find on the internet has money to blow or is really dumb :lol:

Yeah, I'm good off that book price. Don't need pictures of all of Apple's creations.

Back
Top Bottom