The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

I'm trying to burn a .avi file to a DVD using Burn, and it keeps saying something about "authoring the DVD".

Can someone shed some light on this.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

What kinda deals come with Amc book Pros around christmas? Anyone know?
Nothing special. Maybe 100 bucks off if I remember correctly. But google is your friend you know.

Just got my macbook pro today & as I was setting it up I somehow changed the application icon to the address book icon..how do I change it back?

Anyone have info on keeping adobe products from "Calling Home". Specifically, Adobe Photoshop.

EDIT: I found something to prevent that on the install. New Question: Must i continuously block the "calling home" every time before i open the CS4app?

could it be safari? When i go on here sometimes images wont load and get a '?' for the image instead. i already changed the settings to bbcode thing.any help...

i aint been on here in a minute. changed some stuff around; went back to coversutra(bowtie sucks on sl), glassshelves2, new icons. i cant wait for mw2. peace

sd2ref.jpg

So I got a 4 year old macbook pro and changed the hard drive. My battery lasts only for about an hour. After I changed the hard drive, the batter only lastsfor about 25 mins. Has this happened to anyone? Macbook batteries costs around $130, which I think is ridiculous being the way they perform and its life.

Anyone know of any aftermarket batteries that perform better than Apples?

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

is my macbook about to die? a few days ago my computer froze and it started making a clicking/ticking noise and when i shut the lid it wouldnt sleep so i had to hold the power button. hasnt done it since.

also has anyone ever had the problem with there macbook not going to sleep? mines been doing it for like 2 months now. i click sleep and it wont go to sleep unless i close the lid.
You running SL?

This seems to be another problem for SL users as well.
no just Leopard

need help getting my candybar to work. updated to 3.2.1 and the crack that i had before doesn't work with it anymore...

Back
Top Bottom