The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

Is the regular release going to be the stupid +%! 3 click FG's like in the demo???? Game will be trash if thats the only way you can kick smfh.

I've had mine for a few days now on the low
happy.gif

39082_1454999819485_1368000354_31312719_3051530_n.jpg

laugh.gif
damn is three click field goal kicking really gonna be the sole reason not to get the game?

The game is good, I've had it for a couple days. But I'm not one who cares about Franchise and all the peripherals, I only play online and exhibition games with friends and it delivers in that aspect. Offense is much improved aside from that Strategy Pad BS

laugh.gif
damn is three click field goal kicking really gonna be the sole reason not to get the game?

The game is good, I've had it for a couple days. But I'm not one who cares about Franchise and all the peripherals, I only play online and exhibition games with friends and it delivers in that aspect. Offense is much improved aside from that Strategy Pad BS

laugh.gif
I really REALLY hate the idea of it... Its so primitive, on some madden 1995 steez.
smh.gif
smh.gif

I be out there bangin home some 64 yard kicks before half on dudes on the regular w Mason Crosby. I dont want them %*%*#+ with my kick game
sick.gif

laugh.gif
I really REALLY hate the idea of it... Its so primitive, on some madden 1995 steez.
smh.gif
smh.gif

I be out there bangin home some 64 yard kicks before half on dudes on the regular w Mason Crosby. I dont want them %*%*#+ with my kick game
sick.gif

laugh.gif
i know sometimes if im puttin it to someone and got like a 3 score lead ill set up at the 47 yd line or so and kick a bomb FG on like 2nd down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i know sometimes if im puttin it to someone and got like a 3 score lead ill set up at the 47 yd line or so and kick a bomb FG on like 2nd down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

sick.gif

Trust me Crosby's power is definitely still there, it's just not gonna be as easy with the new kick meter

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

sick.gif

Trust me Crosby's power is definitely still there, it's just not gonna be as easy with the new kick meter

Don't read reviews.. Play a game for yourself and create your own opinion of it. 
Some movies get bad critic reviews, but are good movies to most regular humans..

As far as my thoughts, I really like the game so far after playing 3 times. I don't like the strategy pad, but that will be changed in September as they have stated. I do like the kicking, rushing game, and overall offense this year. I was skeptical about not having a turbo button, but after I got used to it, I really like it. I haven't messed with Gameflow yet., I will after work tomorrow.

But everyone, go rent or buy the game and create an opinion for yourself instead of relying on one sole opinion of IGN or another video game reviewer. EVERY game will have flaws.. Straight Up.

Don't read reviews.. Play a game for yourself and create your own opinion of it. 
Some movies get bad critic reviews, but are good movies to most regular humans..

As far as my thoughts, I really like the game so far after playing 3 times. I don't like the strategy pad, but that will be changed in September as they have stated. I do like the kicking, rushing game, and overall offense this year. I was skeptical about not having a turbo button, but after I got used to it, I really like it. I haven't messed with Gameflow yet., I will after work tomorrow.

But everyone, go rent or buy the game and create an opinion for yourself instead of relying on one sole opinion of IGN or another video game reviewer. EVERY game will have flaws.. Straight Up.

just got my copy, about to get down on the sticks online. just messin around in offense only practice mode right now, getn right first

just got my copy, about to get down on the sticks online. just messin around in offense only practice mode right now, getn right first

I don't know if it has been posted but if you buy Madden 11 on gamerhotline.com, you get 50% off the next game.  Via gizmodo.

I don't know if it has been posted but if you buy Madden 11 on gamerhotline.com, you get 50% off the next game.  Via gizmodo.

Back
Top Bottom