The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

game is good and all but its stupid that if your opponent quits before half u dont get a win and the other player doesnt get a lose
should be 3-1 but im only 1-1

Gonna scoop it up after work today
smokin.gif

Rave reviews over here...I had it for about a week...and the controls are
pimp.gif
.... Running game is way more realistic... And that auto turbo is hat...get to the hole and go...

Rave reviews over here...I had it for about a week...and the controls are
pimp.gif
.... Running game is way more realistic... And that auto turbo is hat...get to the hole and go...

Be perfectly honest, Guys who has played NCAA, which game is better overall? Your opinion is crucial lol

Be perfectly honest, Guys who has played NCAA, which game is better overall? Your opinion is crucial lol

Originally Posted by RoOk

NCAA is better because of the off the field stuff (Dynasty Mode, Road to Glory). Madden's gameplay is more realistic, running game is a whole lot more fun than ever before. Defense seems much smarter than NCAA as well

I have both and I'll play both, but if you only want one it's hard to choose. Which are you more of a fan of NCAA or NFL

Originally Posted by RoOk

NCAA is better because of the off the field stuff (Dynasty Mode, Road to Glory). Madden's gameplay is more realistic, running game is a whole lot more fun than ever before. Defense seems much smarter than NCAA as well

I have both and I'll play both, but if you only want one it's hard to choose. Which are you more of a fan of NCAA or NFL

Back
Top Bottom