The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

i need a football game but i seriously dont want to buy madden smh and i doubt im going to play ncaa much. i might give in and cop
laugh.gif

i need a football game but i seriously dont want to buy madden smh and i doubt im going to play ncaa much. i might give in and cop
laugh.gif

I play with the ******** and our OLine is abysmal. I turned the auto sprint off because I need to be able to scramble with McNabb. It seems like every play people are in the backfield at the snap. I have yet to have a good game running the ball. The only thing keeping me in games is my defense and special teams. I won a game earlier off a pick 6, a kickoff return and a field goal. The ******** offensive line is terrible in that game. I also turned the auto strafe off too.

I play with the ******** and our OLine is abysmal. I turned the auto sprint off because I need to be able to scramble with McNabb. It seems like every play people are in the backfield at the snap. I have yet to have a good game running the ball. The only thing keeping me in games is my defense and special teams. I won a game earlier off a pick 6, a kickoff return and a field goal. The ******** offensive line is terrible in that game. I also turned the auto strafe off too.

turn off AUTO-SPRINT and AUTO-STRAFE and youre good money. i also upped the game speed to "fast"...

im 100% they made that default because most people that play have no idea how to setup and use blocks. im not a particularly good runner (broken tackles, stiff arms, etc) ... but im a beast at setting up the defenders and making the right read/cut to get my yards.

also, i dont mind the strategy pad... its literally just like the audibles from the past 3-4 years, you just have to hit the d-pad first to access the audibles. i shift a lot on defense, so it kind of slows me down there... but its not that serious.

the WR play is VASTLY superior to last years. the interaction/tussles between the WRs and DBs are pretty realistic and the WRs are actually capable of making an accurate play on the ball.

last year, one of the most frustrating aspects of the passing game was the WR play. like, my WRs had 2 steps on the defender and then gets 0 YAC because his dumb asss would jump in the air or dive for a ball unnecessarily and let the defender catch up.

seems like they play the ball better of offense.

conversely... you NEED to turn AUTO-STRAFE off if you plan on making any plays on the ball in the secondary.

small but subtle change.... i like the additional equipment. im OCD when it comes to my squads gear... so i like the new Nike gear, sock length and eye black. they need to bring back mouthpieces tho. *shrug*

just my first impressions.... its pretty dope. few tweaks to make last years version better. cant hate.

turn off AUTO-SPRINT and AUTO-STRAFE and youre good money. i also upped the game speed to "fast"...

im 100% they made that default because most people that play have no idea how to setup and use blocks. im not a particularly good runner (broken tackles, stiff arms, etc) ... but im a beast at setting up the defenders and making the right read/cut to get my yards.

also, i dont mind the strategy pad... its literally just like the audibles from the past 3-4 years, you just have to hit the d-pad first to access the audibles. i shift a lot on defense, so it kind of slows me down there... but its not that serious.

the WR play is VASTLY superior to last years. the interaction/tussles between the WRs and DBs are pretty realistic and the WRs are actually capable of making an accurate play on the ball.

last year, one of the most frustrating aspects of the passing game was the WR play. like, my WRs had 2 steps on the defender and then gets 0 YAC because his dumb asss would jump in the air or dive for a ball unnecessarily and let the defender catch up.

seems like they play the ball better of offense.

conversely... you NEED to turn AUTO-STRAFE off if you plan on making any plays on the ball in the secondary.

small but subtle change.... i like the additional equipment. im OCD when it comes to my squads gear... so i like the new Nike gear, sock length and eye black. they need to bring back mouthpieces tho. *shrug*

just my first impressions.... its pretty dope. few tweaks to make last years version better. cant hate.

This game sucks, they need to make some updates. You can't invite someone into a ranked match? only unranked...what is that.
Defense is just terrible in this game. The offense is favored sooo much. Every game is a shootout. 3-1 though

Back
Top Bottom