The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Adrian Peterson Frank Gore
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Fixed

laugh.gif
at Gus Johnson OD'n on the nicknames in this game. I'm loving the auto sprint in this, you can really tell the difference once they hit the hole

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Adrian Peterson Frank Gore
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Fixed

laugh.gif
at Gus Johnson OD'n on the nicknames in this game. I'm loving the auto sprint in this, you can really tell the difference once they hit the hole

Originally Posted by RoOk

Be perfectly honest, Guys who has played NCAA, which game is better overall? Your opinion is crucial lol

I know you don't want my opinion because I didn't go to a house in Sparta, Michigan for a 2nd time....
indifferent.gif

But I like NCAA better. The gameplay in NCAA seems quicker to me. Granted I only played about half a game of Madden everything seemed really slowed down and a little unresponsive. The hit stick is unresponsive and takes a second to work. It's a lot harder to scramble out of play action, literally takes a second or two before they let you scramble move out of it. Oh and the pre snap controls are ******ed.

ADP is a beast though, on 3 minute quarters my friend had 200 yards and no fumbles with him
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

Be perfectly honest, Guys who has played NCAA, which game is better overall? Your opinion is crucial lol

I know you don't want my opinion because I didn't go to a house in Sparta, Michigan for a 2nd time....
indifferent.gif

But I like NCAA better. The gameplay in NCAA seems quicker to me. Granted I only played about half a game of Madden everything seemed really slowed down and a little unresponsive. The hit stick is unresponsive and takes a second to work. It's a lot harder to scramble out of play action, literally takes a second or two before they let you scramble move out of it. Oh and the pre snap controls are ******ed.

ADP is a beast though, on 3 minute quarters my friend had 200 yards and no fumbles with him
roll.gif

^^NAH ITS COOL YOU JUST GOTTA KEEP ON CLICKING THE TABS...OR ELSE IT WILL COME UP AS $53.99

GOOD LOOKS!

^^NAH ITS COOL YOU JUST GOTTA KEEP ON CLICKING THE TABS...OR ELSE IT WILL COME UP AS $53.99

GOOD LOOKS!

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i think ill just wait to the update to even buy it
What is this update you speak of? This game got terrible reviews I'm thinking of passing. Is buy.com sold out completely? I really don't wanna drop $60+ in store for a wack game but I need a football game in my life

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i think ill just wait to the update to even buy it
What is this update you speak of? This game got terrible reviews I'm thinking of passing. Is buy.com sold out completely? I really don't wanna drop $60+ in store for a wack game but I need a football game in my life

Is there a way to turn off Strategy Pad? That @%*+ is so annoying.
smh.gif

Is there a way to turn off Strategy Pad? That @%*+ is so annoying.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom