***/***The Official Meek Mill thread ***/*** (It's Maybach Music.. Nice)

Is that a record? I think it is. I've looked at all the other "hot releases" So Far Gone, TINC, Rich Forever, and DC2 smokes them all. When it's all said and done this guy will have over 2.5 million downloads.

One thing I love Meek for is he has preserved the Old Philly flow that I've ALWAYS Loved and he's in RARE form with it
pimp.gif

No hate, I'm a Meek fan but those numbers definitely aren't real. You can believe it if you want to

How he got more downloads than Rich Forever? I ride with Meek but either those numbers are inflated or they are flat out wrong.

yea the #'s are def inflated, but this is ross/mmg strategy and all the crazy fanboys eat it up. Got em thinking MMG is badboy in its prime
laugh.gif

But +@$@ the #'s Meek came with it again. I think he gonna surprise a lot of people when album time comes, He can do tracks with real subject matter and content and i'm hoping they decide to showcase that on the official joint

Other datpiff numbers

Taylor Alderice- 1,272,972
downloads

Sorry 4 the Wait

downloads

No Ceilings
downloads

So Far Gone

downloads

Rich Forever

downloads

Originally Posted by Peep Game

This could have easily been placed in the MMG thread
laugh.gif

Chief Keef has a 20 pg thread & Lil B is in the 100's plz dont complain about Meek having his own thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by syxth element

LOL @ those WSHH download numbers.
I always divide the numbers listed by10 or 100. 
laugh.gif
500 million views on world star but cant break 20k in sales
typical story. thanks for the nice mixtape but come back when you got something you can stand on

wait Meek doesnt have his own thread?

I gave this a run...A1 is standout to me and I mess with Ready or Not and Burn too.... overall the beats bang and its whip ready but I dont know man....if he aint saying the same thing, he saying the same thing.

he had a few moments where he got off with his flow tho.

LOL at those DL numbers...but I still wanna know how popular dude really is...i know he prolly popping more than Ace Hood but is he at or above lets say Tyga's level?

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

^^ I havent even listened to the tape yet but im wondering the same...

How is Drama on this?

Drama's not even doing a lot of talking on this.

Meek and Kendrick are the best young _'s doing it rightnow.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

media
yo why is you posting download numbers for  FREE MIXTAPE
Listen to yourself, say that back to yourself just once...
WHY WOULDNT I? Does Meek have a album out in stores?!?! NO! 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

you are on another level of stupid

I never questioned the numbers on his first mixtape, but this makes me rethink those too.

Also makes me wonder how much Ross paid for MTV to pretend that he's hotter than Drake, Wayne and Nicki

He's just creating a little fantasy world.

Back
Top Bottom