***/***The Official Meek Mill thread ***/*** (It's Maybach Music.. Nice)

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Kendrick Lamar absolutely bodies that verse on A1.

Best verse on the mixtape IMO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The mixtape is cool. A few skippable tracks but I can ride to it

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Exactly why I haven't downloaded any of his work. He's wild overrated. He's cool though.

Wild Overrated. Said it in the MMG thread, he spits the same verse over and over and over again. He can rap, so he's cool I guess, but for me, I can't really deal with him. I spun dreamchaser 2 one time, and haven't had the urge to hear it since. Don't know how people can listen to an entire project of him. He has no real good lyrics, concepts, etc. His flow/delivery I guess is what makes him listenable, but beyond that I don't know with him.

All of this.
The game needs artist like Meek & say someone like Nipsey.Authentic street ___'s who got flow and can really rap. Meek will be just fine when his album drops if he takes his time...

Some of yall want the world outta musicians..this tape is tight IMO, good production and good features. If you like the rapper then you should like his music.

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Brondiesel wrote:
Hopefully we can all agree at least hes better than Wale

Well I disagree. More about nothing>>>>DC1 &2 and it's not close for either.

But anyway, I do agree that Meek is average but he's not trash tho. His delivery really is what makes him.

Right. Its not even close.

I don't care how much you hate Wale personally or his flow, lyrically speaking he's leaps and bounds above Meek.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Well I disagree. More about nothing>>>>DC1 &2 and it's not close for either.

But anyway, I do agree that Meek is average but he's not trash tho. His delivery really is what makes him.

Right. Its not even close.

I don't care how much you hate Wale personally or his flow, lyrically speaking he's leaps and bounds above Meek.

I'm a Meek fan I'm not hating on dude at all. But DC1>>>> DC2 this tape is trash for somebody that's supposed to be one of the "hottest" out. I really hope his album is better. And like I said "More about Nothing" smashed both these mixtapes. And Wale would rap circles around dude. Subject matter and where they both are from is why people say Meek is better that is all.

Thought he stepped it up a lot because on DC1 i was only bumping a couple tracks but DC2 is nice production, rhymes and all. And yes Big Sean killed that Burn track

I'm convinced some of you dudes are just natural critics or the typical NT sheep, the tape is farrrr from garbage. I've probably listened to a good 3/4ths of DC2 and this joint is nice. Real nice actually, for a mixtape, and I already know for the summer...in the whip...this tape going to be TOUGH
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Some of yall want the world outta musicians..this tape is tight IMO, good production and good features. If you like the rapper then you should like his music.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

I'm convinced some of you dudes are just natural critics or the typical NT sheep, the tape is farrrr from garbage. I've probably listened to a good 3/4ths of DC2 and this joint is nice. Real nice actually, for a mixtape, and I already know for the summer...in the whip...this tape going to be TOUGH
smokin.gif

all of this

Meek on his own level, you see the video where its "+freestyles with French Montana" He straight spits the whole time, with "Make these h%#% famous" being the only assistance from the Mac, who has his own thread as well.
Kids on his grind, showin out around everybody. Mad props.

Originally Posted by WindoeHH

Meek on his own level, you see the video where its "+freestyles with French Montana" He straight spits the whole time, with "Make these h%#% famous" being the only assistance from the Mac, who has his own thread as well.
Kids on his grind, showin out around everybody. Mad props.

french is garbage at freestyling and never actually does...he mostly drops half a bar or less and laughs. @$#@ is annoying.
but yeah, meek is grinding.

Back
Top Bottom