***/***The Official Meek Mill thread ***/*** (It's Maybach Music.. Nice)

in a recent clip he was talking to nas about this being a classic, i wonder if he heard KL album before it leaked

How's his album? Haven't checked it out yet. But he seems more of a mixtape artist to me.

Song is a weak variant Maybach Music. It just SOUNDS corny and disingenuous. 
exactly. I'm starting to expect the worst from this album. I haven't heard anything good yet. But, will Ross really let him drop a weak debut album and **** up all that momentum he had?

exactly. I'm starting to expect the worst from this album. I haven't heard anything good yet. But, will Ross really let him drop a weak debut album and **** up all that momentum he had?

He let Wale drop that forgettable album known as Ambition, which could've been lightyears better had they picked the right tracks.

So yeah I'm pretty sure Ross would let Meek drop a weak album. Besides people these days are such d-riders album quality seems to be the least important thing there is. :smh:

He let Wale drop that forgettable album known as Ambition, which could've been lightyears better had they picked the right tracks.
So yeah I'm pretty sure Ross would let Meek drop a weak album. Besides people these days are such d-riders album quality seems to be the least important thing there is.
mean.gif
Ambition wasn't a bad album tho. It was good compared to what it was competing with. It wasn't as good in quality as Teflon Don or good kid, m.A.A.d city, but it was good.

**** is too tough im glad hes finally getting the recognition he deserves. i grew up listening to this dude in philly knewing that his day will come eventually once he got more world known besides just the tri-state area

http://lifeandtimes.com/lifetimes-premiere-meek-mill-intro

The intro for the album. God damn when son start bringing that yelling flow
sick.gif
:x

I'm expecting this to drip drip in the comin days.
Its always the Wed before the release date now. I still dont know what to expect out of this album. I think  Meeks nice, but I dont think his style will translate well to an album format. Hopefully I'm wrong. Intro is hot, you wont kidding about when he starting yelling.
sick.gif

Last edited:
Meek Mill's been yelling forever now. If you dont like it, stop listening

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom