***/***The Official Meek Mill thread ***/*** (It's Maybach Music.. Nice)

Chris Brown probably salty about those Rihanna rumors 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by cor23ey

HIT HER WITH DA HAMMER, BIG FACE ROLLIE ON, POP A PURP IN DA GHOST, THIRTY RACKS AND IM GONE
is this his lyrics? because that line means absolutely nothing at all...
pretty much, gets repetitive when he refers to rolex's and YSL in almost every song

New **** off Dreams and Nightmares. Not really feelin it and the autotune is a turnoff. Maybe it'll sound better in the whip.

kirko w/ autotune: ok w/e
meek w/ autotune: :x why? :smh: just gonna cut his verses out and keep the hook

Last edited:

New **** off Dreams and Nightmares. Not really feelin it and the autotune is a turnoff. Maybe it'll sound better in the whip.

I'm feelin' it. Pretty good single that'll get the *******s and gangsta's jumpin'. Kirko killed the hook. Meek a fan of autotune?!

Who knew...

Young & Gettin It is wack.

This **** better not be like Cole World with like 5 mixtape tracks on the album.

Official tracklist for Dreams and Nightmares

http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=18731

1. Dreams And Nightmares (Prod. by Tone the Best Bully for Nightrydas Productions)
2. In God We Trust (Prod. by Black Metaphor for Nightrydas Productions)
3. Young & Gettin’ It featuring Kirko Bangz (Prod. by Jahlil Beats)
4. Traumatized (Prod. by Boi-1da)
5. Believe It featuring Rick Ross (Prod. by Young Shun for Maybach Music Productions)
6. Maybach Curtains featuring Nas, John Legend & Rick Ross (Prod. by Infamous & The Agency)
7. Amen featuring Drake (Prod. by Key Wane and Jahlil Beats)
8. Young Kings (Prod. by Lee Major)
9. Lay Up featuring Wale, Rick Ross & Trey Songz (Prod. by Kane Beatz and Co-Produced by Ashanti “The Mad Violinist” Floyd for The Building Productions, Inc.)
10. Tony Story Pt. 2 (Prod. by Boi-1da)
11. Who Your Around featuring Mary J. Blige (Prod. by Tommy “TBHITS” Brown and Travis Sayles for Darkchild.com)
12. Polo & Shell Tops (Prod. by Cardiak)
13. Rich & Famous featuring Louie V (Prod. by Jahlil Beats)
14. Real N****s Come First (Prod. by Kenoe and Got Koke for Nightrydas Productions)
15. Burn featuring Big Sean [Bonus Track]
16. Freak Show featuring Sam Sneak & 2 Chainz

Meek has been hit or miss for me.  Will listen to this before I buy.  I have little faith in these new artists.
ohwell.gif

dude needs better producers, he has a couple of nobodies on here but i'll check it out anyways

dude needs better producers, he has a couple of nobodies on here but i'll check it out anyways

This.

I mess with Cardiak, Boi-1da & Jahlil Beats, but dude basically has the exact same producers as on DC1 and 2.

Still gonna check it out.

Back
Top Bottom