The Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread Vol. Snake's Last Hurrah | It's Out | Don't Post Spoilers!

I was reading the EGM roundtable discussion last night in preparation, and I just read through all 17 pages of this thread...

I'm so hyped for this game...

busy non-PS3-related weekend FTL
smh.gif

whats up with wal-marts around my way only having one bundle per store? lol. i missed out last night at the 24 hour wal-mart, but it was an easy cop thismorning round 10:30 at another wal-mart. $100 gift card FTW!!

copped at midnight. played til 4am was late to work smh lol......the game is piff so far.. snake carries an ipod
smokin.gif

just wondering if the new rumor update is included within the disc? havnt had a chance to play yet cuz im still at work....im just curious

OMG SPOILER!!!

SNAKE HAS GREY HAIR!

Now that you know this, it goes without saying that im stuck as work for another hour and won't be able to play this game until I GETHOME. So to those of you having fun
indifferent.gif

^^^ I believe its just smoke and mirrors, but than again, I just pop the game in, its loading, OH BOY, I can't wait! Everybody on my list is playing it,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^^^ I believe its just smoke and mirrors, but than again, I just pop the game in, its loading, OH BOY, I can't wait! Everybody on my list is playing it,
pimp.gif
Speaking of list.. why am I still no added sir Raadus?
frown.gif
mad.gif

picked it up on lunch break

I think the whole gray hair, Old Snake, is just a mirage

it's set only 5 years after the plant chapter of MGS2 so somethings gotta give

I cant wait to play this game

Wow, the ending to the play through intro credits looks exactly like CG,
eek.gif
eek.gif
Kojima straight out did himself, this game is on par if not better lookingthan Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by areyouin729

The sample that was taken from Big Boss to clone Snake was taken from Big Boss when he was old. This makes the clones cells grow at a faster pace.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by areyouin729

The sample that was taken from Big Boss to clone Snake was taken from Big Boss when he was old. This makes the clones cells grow at a faster pace.
i read that too but somehow i'm just waiting for this huge plot twist

In case you guys wanted to get your 80gb system, don't forget to mention Walmart's $100 gift card. Bestbuy will price match and give you a $100 giftcard
pimp.gif

ARGH!!! I just got home from work with the game. Installing now. And I have to leave in 15 minutes to attend the kid's karate practice. AND THEN SWIMMINGPRACTICE, which leaves me getting back just in time for Game 4.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone who is playing this right now, I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you, and only you.

DAMN screw clothes, im thinking on getting me this instead of clothes for my graduation present
smh.gif

ok so i can hold up soldier, but how do u knock them out aka crotch grab (no hm) ???

and yes meryl can mos def get it

but naomi is way hotter

nvm...

I listened to the podcast on the in-game iPod, and they say you can put listen to your own music on it. I'm not sure how to do this, but I'm on thehunt!!! I'll post it as soon as I find out.

just copped it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i feel like i just accomplished something so great like finish a marathon or have a child or climb mt. everest
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom