The Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread Vol. Snake's Last Hurrah | It's Out | Don't Post Spoilers!

Originally Posted by HAZE323

well i just beat the game and it was
pimp.gif

all in 1 day huh

i just finished ACT 1

seems like this game can be finished in a matter of 2-3 days straight... we shall see

just back from Uniqlo and it was great. Being #'s 3,4,5 (sis and her bf came) out of 500 felt great. Was interviewed by a couple of game televisionnetworks met Adam Sessler, of course met Kojima and got my games signed. Will update with pics later.

Wow, I just got my $#* kick by those damn frogs, finally on my way to meet up with Liquid, but maaaan this game is everything I thought and MORE! 4 hoursstraight on this and im hooked!

^ i just wrapped up my first session - 4 hours
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

i'll be back at it in like 10 minutes.

Act 1 was amazing

&^%^ youSONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU guys KNEW this would be a HUGE seller and yet u produced a small $!+ quanity of systems for the public smfh. I guess they had to get people talking a bit
laugh.gif
its cool...ill get my mgs4 bundle nest week
smile.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Wow, I just got my $#* kick by those damn frogs, finally on my way to meet up with Liquid, but maaaan this game is everything I thought and MORE! 4 hours straight on this and im hooked!

Man I hid and let the Mk. II shock the @#!$ out of them
laugh.gif

I did some shooting too, but I let Meryl and the gang do most of the work.

Akiba is just a fool
laugh.gif

<3 mgs4

graphics and story are unparalleled

shooting sequences are on par with cod4, dont ya think?

Anyone wanna hook me up with one of the Uniqlo shirts¿ They all are pretty nice...

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Wow, I just got my $#* kick by those damn frogs, finally on my way to meet up with Liquid, but maaaan this game is everything I thought and MORE! 4 hours straight on this and im hooked!

laugh.gif

Akiba is just a fool
laugh.gif

i was doing that too but i mixed it up with a lil run and gun

hmmm who could akiba be?? i say its raiden in disguise
wink.gif

i got lost in one of the maps... couldnt find the damn doorway when it was right infront of me, in RED
laugh.gif

man im loving my m4 custom + shotgun + laser + red dot + flash light + supressor

word of advice... try not to buy from drebin too early cuz u can usually find hidden stuff throughout the course of the game

Originally Posted by Battousai7o1

laugh.gif

Akiba is just a fool
laugh.gif

i was doing that too but i mixed it up with a lil run and gun

wink.gif

i got lost in one of the maps... couldnt find the damn doorway when it was right infront of me, in RED
laugh.gif

man im loving my m4 custom + shotgun + laser + red dot + flash light + supressor

word of advice... try not to buy from drebin too early cuz u can usually find hidden stuff throughout the course of the game

I agree with what you said, with EVERYTHING that you said. But time will tell...

Making those frankenstein guns are a LOT of fun.

There's a lot of cool songs on the iPod. I found the original theme while exploring and had that on repeat for the rest of the time I played.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

From the PlayStation Blog:

[h1]http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/06/12/mgs4-continues-a-year-of-ps3-blockbusters/[/h1]
[h1]MGS4 Continues A Year of PS3 Blockbusters[/h1]
+ Posted by Scott Steinberg // VP of Product Marketing

We know that many PlayStation and Metal Gear fans have been waiting for today, and it was a pleasure to premiere Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots to the PS3 software line-up at midnight last night! PlayStation and the Konami team have enjoyed bringing this blockbuster franchise to the PlayStation nation for the last decade, with many of our PlayStation fanbase growing up on the game.

Thanks to PS3's Blu-ray technology, this is the biggest Metal Gear Solid yet and sets a new benchmark in the gaming industry as the first PS3 game developed on a dual layer Blu-ray disc. This means the Konami team is able to deliver more cutting-edge graphics, more expansive gameplay and more surround sound. Add a DUALSHOCK 3 controller into the mix and you'll find yourself right in the middle of the action.

For our PS2 enthusiasts, this is a great time to consider upgrading to a PS3 with the Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots PS3 80GB bundle ($499), which includes the popular 80GB PS3, a copy of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, a DUALSHOCK 3 controller, as well as a free download for the PSN title, PAIN.

With highly anticipated titles such as Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Grand Theft Auto IV and SingStar and with Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, this is only the beginning of an ongoing software avalanche for PS3 that includes titles such as LittleBigPlanet, SOCOM: Confrontation, MotorStorm Pacific Rift and Resistance 2 that only PS3 owners will be able to exclusively enjoy. We look forward to your feedback on Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

laugh.gif

Akiba is just a fool
laugh.gif

wink.gif

I'm guessing you didn't see some of the MGS4 trailers.

Also Johnny is the guy from MGS1 and 2 who always had stomach problems. His dad comes out in MGS3 when your in the prison cell.

what the hell is up with my blue tooth. i can hear them but no one can hear me, any tips?

Originally Posted by Null Snake

laugh.gif

Akiba is just a fool
laugh.gif

wink.gif

I'm guessing you didn't see some of the MGS4 trailers.

Also Johnny is the guy from MGS1 and 2 who always had stomach problems. His dad comes out in MGS3 when your in the prison cell.

yeah ive seen the trailers and i know wat ur talking about

i just have a hunch that MAYBE... its just a guess

ive already made contact with raiden through codec and i think i might be onto something hmmm

does MGO even support blue tooth because i just tried out the BF2 demo and it worked fine.

HELL NO with the first boss!!!!

i'm sittin here at home by myself freakin out!!!!!

im about to go turn all the lights on in the house before i finish
frown.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ Act I

I FRIKKIN LOVE THIS GAME EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T PLAYED MSG 2-3 LOL I'M SO LOST IN THE STORYLINE!!!!! IT'S LIKE WATCHING LOST WITHOUT SEASONS 1 &2

Back
Top Bottom