The Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread Vol. Snake's Last Hurrah | It's Out | Don't Post Spoilers!

I work at a Best Buy out in Los Angeles and as usual us and every store got the 80gb special edition MGS bundle. So i come into work yesterday and i head tocustomer service to ask someone a question, when i get behind the counters i see this sitting there, it's the hard to find 40gb gunmetal grey ps3 with thelimited edition copy of MGS. Someone returned it and i think only the West Hollywood store had a very small amount of these cause some of creators of the gamehad a signing going on the morning of release. Joint was $600 and is kind of a ripoff but for how exclusive it is it might be worth it, snapped a pic of itwith my cell phone, not great quality but better than nothing. Color is sick but i don't see myself dropping 600 on it.
0613082002xh3.jpg

So i obviously cannot play this until Summer School is done with.

The question i want to know for those who have beat it.

Is MGS4 > Zelda: Ocarina of Time?

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

PO
To compare is really not fair.... I mean MGS4 has years of advancement in graphics, increased content, ect.

Zelda was also very, very easy.

personally, MGS4 = Zelda... but thats me.

Originally Posted by PO2345

PO

I dont like the Zelda so the answer for me would be a yea. But if you want to talk about story; Final Fantasy 7 and Final 10>MGS 4

This thread made me want to buy MSG4 so I bought it today. Ended up selling it to some neighbor after 3 hours. I just suck at these kinda games. I'll juststick to games like GTA4 and DMC4 for now. It's much simpler for me.
laugh.gif

The game did look sick for however long I lasted though.

This game really does deserve a perfect 10. I'm a xbox player myself, but my bro got this game for his PS3 and I've been playing it non-stop.

Originally Posted by eddiee21

This game really does deserve a perfect 10. I'm a xbox player myself, but my bro got this game for his PS3 and I've been playing it non-stop.

thank you for ur unbaised opinion
wink.gif

Beat the game earlier and its was just
eek.gif

One of the best games I've ever played in my life.

Psycho Mantis part
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

eek.gif

Psycho Mantis part
roll.gif
roll.gif

WHOA WHOA WHO.....I've been reading through this thread and I ran across this name a couple of times. I finally noticed it like OHHHHHHHHH, THATPSYCHO MANTIS!!!!
frown.gif
mad.gif
thanks for spoiling it, Im only on act 1(right after the frog shoot out)

yes Im slightly mad.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

"It's my turn to protect you Snake"

pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
That part was crazy. Gay Robot Ninja stopped the entire ship I was like
eek.gif

Originally Posted by zyzybalubah1

eek.gif

Psycho Mantis part
roll.gif
roll.gif

WHOA WHOA WHO.....I've been reading through this thread and I ran across this name a couple of times. I finally noticed it like OHHHHHHHHH, THAT PSYCHO MANTIS!!!!
frown.gif
mad.gif

yes Im slightly mad.

THERE'S A FROG SHOOT OUT ON ACT ONE?!?!?! THANKS A LOT BUDDY!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face

"It's my turn to protect you Snake"

pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
That part was crazy. Gay Robot Ninja stopped the entire ship I was like
eek.gif

Yeah Purp... I was in awe the whole time. Oh just so everyone knows... we're jumping on COD4 at midnight eastern. Just a heads up.

Originally Posted by zyzybalubah1

eek.gif

Psycho Mantis part
roll.gif
roll.gif

WHOA WHOA WHO.....I've been reading through this thread and I ran across this name a couple of times. I finally noticed it like OHHHHHHHHH, THAT PSYCHO MANTIS!!!!
frown.gif
mad.gif

yes Im slightly mad.

THERE'S A FROG SHOOT OUT ON ACT ONE?!?!?! THANKS A LOT BUDDY!!!
mad.gif

yes

mad.gif

Ay Null... do you still have that Metal Gear Solid "It's my turn to protect you Snake" sig? Just wondering. It was fiiiire.

For those playing... have you gotten the camera? The extra batteries? The Raiden FaceCamo? Here's how you do it:

Spoiler [+]
Play the Act 2 mission briefing. Take control of the MK using square then triangle to switch screens. The camera is downstairs behind the computer desk. Use it to take pictures and then upload them to your XMB. It's pretty cool. The Raiden FaceCamo and battery are by the helicopter downstairs and upstairs around the coffee table. In the Act 3 briefing, you get the extra batteries and some music. If you've already passed it, it's not too late. Just go to Mission Briefing in the main menu and load wherever you are in the game. Once you do that, all the ones you've passed will load up. Select the one you want.

Eh... it's not like I was giving away anything anyways. I just giving instructions on how to do basic stuff. Not like I was telling you that Mario ANDLuigi died at the end of the game or anything.

Spoiler [+]
Actually you get two Raiden mask by bumping into Sunny and Naomi. You get an Otacon one if you bump into him...same with Campbell.

For the sig just take the current one and replace the bottom line with that line.

Originally Posted by Null Snake

Spoiler [+]
Actually you get two Raiden mask by bumping into Sunny and Naomi. You get an Otacon one if you bump into him...same with Cambell.

So THAT'S how I got that mask. I was wondering how I did it. Good stuff. Did you finally buy a PS3?

Back
Top Bottom