The Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread Vol. Snake's Last Hurrah | It's Out | Don't Post Spoilers!

23mtumr.jpg

... I was bored,
grin.gif

Question for all those in to act 2...

Right, before you meet Drebin for the 2nd time behind that lil base compound, their is a skirmish between militia and PMCs, with the PMCS being at the bottomoff the hill, and Snake approaches from the top of the hill (at least I did).

Anyway, the question is...did everybody get that liquid audio flashback from MGS1 where he says "you enjoy all the killing!", or did I just get itbecause I stood at the top of the hill sniping cats for like 5 minutes before advancing.

Via forums.gametrailers.com

MGS4 and MGO have "screen-capture" feature
mgs4wallpaper01_2.jpg

Back at the GT forums, user Rikitatsu just found out it is possible to capture the screen in both Metal Gear Solid 4 and Metal Gear Online. Here are the instructions::

*Plug a Keyboard in your PS3 + Press "Print Screen" or "prnt scrn" on your Keyboard, and it will save it in the harddisk

OR

*Plug another Sixaxis and Press R1 to capture a screen

My Take: Ill try it later on tonight.

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

Question for all those in to act 2...

Right, before you meet Drebin for the 2nd time behind that lil base compound, their is a skirmish between militia and PMCs, with the PMCS being at the bottom off the hill, and Snake approaches from the top of the hill (at least I did).

Anyway, the question is...did everybody get that liquid audio flashback from MGS1 where he says "you enjoy all the killing!", or did I just get it because I stood at the top of the hill sniping cats for like 5 minutes before advancing.
I'm pretty sure I got that, too. Matter of fact, just now as I'm walking through the mountain trail tracking ol' girl, this booming voicecomes over the TV talkin' about some +%%@. Scared the HELL out of me since I have the volume turned up to supersonic loud, as nobody is home but me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I totally forgot about the strange randomness that sometimes occurs in MetalGear games, but that's why I love it.

Help please! Act 3!

Spoiler [+]
Im at the beginning of Act 3 in Europe and I'm supposed to follow a dude to "Big Mamma". He always stops because of the PMCs and Otacon tells me to help him out. Well while I bust out my MK. II he turns around and freaks out and attacks me..What in the hell am I doing wrong?! I'm trying to help him out and here he goes trying to attack me.. Help! lol

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Help please! Act 3!

Spoiler [+]
Im at the beginning of Act 3 in Europe and I'm supposed to follow a dude to "Big Mamma". He always stops because of the PMCs and Otacon tells me to help him out. Well while I bust out my MK. II he turns around and freaks out and attacks me..What in the hell am I doing wrong?! I'm trying to help him out and here he goes trying to attack me.. Help! lol

Don't use the MK. use a gun with a suppressor from a distance where he won't see you.

Just finished the game and all I can say is wow!! One of the best games I ever played.

Originally Posted by Null Snake

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Help please! Act 3!

Spoiler [+]

Don't use the MK. use a gun with a suppressor from a distance where he won't see you.
Thanks
pimp.gif

Yo, what the %!+!! I'm soooo lost on the mountain trail. Maybe the fact that I'm drinking has to do something with it, but where the %!+! do Igo?!!!!!! I've been wandering for almost an hour now....SMH.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Yo, what the %!+!! I'm soooo lost on the mountain trail. Maybe the fact that I'm drinking has to do something with it, but where the %!+! do I go?!!!!!! I've been wandering for almost an hour now....SMH.
Spoiler [+]
use the night vision on your solid eye, Look for the footprints that would resemble a girl's shoe. Like a pointy triangle/diamond shape follow those footsteps

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Yo, what the %!+!! I'm soooo lost on the mountain trail. Maybe the fact that I'm drinking has to do something with it, but where the %!+! do I go?!!!!!! I've been wandering for almost an hour now....SMH.
Spoiler [+]
use the night vision on your solid eye, Look for the footprints that would resemble a girl's shoe. Like a pointy triangle/diamond shape follow those footsteps
Big ups. I was doing that, but I guess I got mixed up in my path. I went back and followed them and finally found the right path.

Big downs. To myself, for wandering for literally 2+ hours.
alien.gif
Ifbeating the game feels better than it did when I found the right path out of the mountain trail, the lady and I will no longer have sexual relations. I'lljust pop in the game instead.

Anybody know where I can find a pic of the loading screens with the animals? I want the one with a skull wearing an eyepatch with a snake crawling in its eyeand out his mouth.

Who else used the face camo to play as Young Snake? I couldn't stand seeing Old Snake.

YO! Spoiler ALERT. Don't read past this point if you haven't beaten ACT 2 yet.

Aite, so why is Raiden a STRAIGHT G?!!! Dude backspinned, jitted(for my Detroit people), pop-locked and harlemshook is way to greatness at the end of Act 2. Say what?!!!!

I gotta say, hands down, this is the illest $!+@ I've ever played. Maybe I'm biased, as I've been ahuge MG fan for a minute now. But, eff it.

And Vamp? How you gonna get shanked in the gut, then come back making a call on the celly? If that isn'tG-status, I don't know what is.

This $!+@ is outrageous, yall. I'm drunk and I'm amped. Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom