The Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread Vol. Snake's Last Hurrah | It's Out | Don't Post Spoilers!

ok i got two questions

1. is there anything i can take a picture of with the camera during the game that will possibly unlock something?

2. after beating the game, i noticed that a password thing came up in EXTRAS. are there any passwords cause i sure didnt get one while playing.

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Originally Posted by CollectJs

Yo! How do you beat the octupus mantis or whatever. I keep on shooting and I get to this point where she starts rolling in the ground, and I'm like "@+#%#, leave me alone!!" but then I die and I have to start all over again. I need help on beating her.
Spoiler [+]
The octopus or the mantis? There is both in this game. The first one is the octopus, when you shoot her keep a look out for things to climb so when she curls up and about to roll, climb on top of a box so she cant hit you.
Haven't got to the Mantis yet, so cant help you out there.
Spoiler [+]
And BTW after each beauty shed there armor hit them with tranqs instead of bullets you get their face mask if you use tranqs instead of killing them.

You get it regaurdless of Tranqs.. Trust me I lit them UP

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Yo! How do you beat the octupus mantis or whatever. I keep on shooting and I get to this point where she starts rolling in the ground, and I'm like "@+#%#, leave me alone!!" but then I die and I have to start all over again. I need help on beating her.
Spoiler [+]
The octopus or the mantis? There is both in this game. The first one is the octopus, when you shoot her keep a look out for things to climb so when she curls up and about to roll, climb on top of a box so she cant hit you.
Spoiler [+]
And BTW after each beauty shed there armor hit them with tranqs instead of bullets you get their face mask if you use tranqs instead of killing them.

Thank yall that helped.
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]

really?
smh.gif
Gamefaqs FTL
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]

really?
smh.gif
Gamefaqs FTL
laugh.gif

untrue i killed octopus with firearms didnt get her mask then used tranqs on everyone else and got their masks. My friend's file proves this as hekilled them all and didn't get masks

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

^Nah man, I lit the octopus girl up with my M4 and still got the octofacemask.
Same here, don't know what game yall got. But like I said... I LIT HER UP!

Yeah no matter what you get the octocamo face mask if you kill or tranq laughing, but if you tranq every B&B after that you get their beauty versionface mask.

For ex.

ff0kuw.png

I was talking about her actual face ... not the face camo.

I was talking about her actual face ... not the face camo.

yes I was talking about her face not the facecamo head mask.

Originally Posted by adotleezy

Originally Posted by parada45

How do u use all the items u are given after u beat the game? Tried starting a new game but they were not there.
you have to load the game from the file you beat it. and you get the items after you reach mk. II.

I don't understand
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

i finally beat the game!!!!!

the ending.. WOW simply AMAZING.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

im not even exaggerating when i say this... METAL GEAR SOLID 4 is the Greatest Of All Time.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

finished it in 22:27

got the title "FROG" - awarded to soldiers for frequently rolling forwards hahaha lol.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this is wat i get for fooling around too much, also the title HYENA and TARANTULA was highlighted

got the Race Gun, Suit, Command Vest(green blue red tan orange)

this game will definitely be played numerous times
devil.gif

now i can actually try MGO... see u guys there
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

would this game be interesting if I have never played any MGS?
You might get a little lost in the storyline, but you will definitely enjoy it. Hell, I've played the previous games plenty of times, and I stillget confused.
laugh.gif

On another note, the ending to Act 3? EPIC.

If you haven't played the previews MGS's, at least look up the stories online. You will appreciate the twists much more if you are familiar withthe back story.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

You might get a little lost in the storyline, but you will definitely enjoy it. Hell, I've played the previous games plenty of times, and I still get confused.
laugh.gif

On another note, the ending to Act 3? EPIC.

Wait until you get to the end....

Don't they have a pack with all the previous games? I only have three games for my PS3 and I have been looking to add more games.
indifferent.gif
To myself for not having GTA4 yet. I just can't bring myself to spend$60 dollars on games. I am such a cheap bastard I know.
laugh.gif

Don't they have a pack with all the previous games? I only have three games for my PS3 and I have been looking to add more games.
indifferent.gif
To myself for not having GTA4 yet. I just can't bring myself to spend $60 dollars on games. I am such a cheap bastard I know.
laugh.gif

Think someone said there was the MGS1-3 pack for 29.99 at Best Buy a while back, not sure if that's still going on or not though

Back
Top Bottom