The Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread Vol. Snake's Last Hurrah | It's Out | Don't Post Spoilers!

I read you get the bandana by killing no enemies including bosses? How are you not going to kill any bosses?

Also where can I find the camera?

This game's the balls!!!!!!!!!!! Just to let you know concerning laughing octopus:
Spoiler [+]
weird how the first time i faced her and got to the part where she starts rolling around I didn't know what to do and she killed me....2nd time around, i mostly fought her in the center of that building and not the hallways, she never rolled once and I smoked that %$*%*....Didn't get her face mask but i did get the camo mask

i'm in act 4 right now..all i can say is...

the end of act 3 = WOW
eek.gif

hopefully i'll beat MGS4 by wednesday
smile.gif

currently on my 2nd playthrough workin on getting the fox emblem..
beat it originally on friday.

3rd playthru will be for the altair costume

and the game will probly still have enough novelty to me to warrant a 4th playthru for the big boss emblem.
but the criteria for that seems nearly impossible

Originally Posted by parada45

I read you get the bandana by killing no enemies including bosses? How are you not going to kill any bosses?

Tranquilizers

so far, i am midway through act 3. just beat raging raven.
this game is bananas.
the controls are hard as hell to figure out, but once you get used to it, it's butter.
akiba is funny as hell.
sunny is cute as hell.
can't believe Otacon got laid by Naomi.
and Vamp has healing ability like wolverine. lol

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

i'm in act 4 right now..all i can say is...

the end of act 3 = WOW
eek.gif
Spoiler [+]
Liquid is
pimp.gif
..He pointed his fingers and was like "bang bang bang" I thought he was ******ed
roll.gif
. But then he used his GoP power and I was like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yo how do you kill Vamp? I must have been trying for like 10+ minutes already lol

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Tranquilizers
Are you serious?? How am I going to kill Crying Wolf with Tranqulizers and Vamp??

Tranquilizers
Are you serious?? How am I going to kill Crying Wolf with Tranqulizers and Vamp??

Yeah he's serious. For the Beasts you'll get their psyche level down and their face camos that way. For Vamp...
Spoiler [+]
he'll knock out but won't die until you inject him with the syringe.

how many acts is there?
DAMN THIS GAME IS F'n CRAZZY! LOVE THE CUTSCENES!
THIS EASILY GETS GOTY!!

Originally Posted by 23dude

how many acts is there?
DAMN THIS GAME IS F'n CRAZZY! LOVE THE CUTSCENES!
THIS EASILY GETS GOTY!!

5 Acts

Act 5 is like an hour long of cut scenes and...
Spoiler [+]
you get to fight Liquid

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Tranquilizers

Yeah he's serious. For the Beasts you'll get their psyche level down and their face camos that way. For Vamp...
Spoiler [+]
Aight thanks ima try this hope it ain't to hard.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Tranquilizers

Spoiler [+]
Aight thanks ima try this hope it ain't to hard.
Spoiler [+]
You gotta go behind him when he's about to regenerate his health or psyche level and use CQC (R1 + Triangle)

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

Anyone wanna help me try to beat crying wolf?
Spoiler [+]
For her you gotta pay attention to the wind direction. She's always where the wind is pointed towards. Use the Solid Eye night vision and your RPG.

FYI when you're trying to do a no kill run taking off the suit/part 1 of the fight for B&B doesn't count as a kill. All you have to do is tranqthem when their in they're beauty mode.

btw if you guys are trying to tranq kill the beauties in their human form to get their facemasks i have a lil secret...i tranqed the first two...but i foundout when i was fighting crying wolf

Spoiler [+]
2-3 stun grenades and its done in less than 2 minutes

here's lil secret thats funny and cool...

equip ur camera and take a pic of the bosses in their beauty mode while the background is all white

ur welcome
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai7o1

here's lil secret thats funny and cool...

equip ur camera and take a pic of the bosses in their beauty mode while the background is all white

ur welcome
wink.gif

That does what now?

Back
Top Bottom