The Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread Vol. Snake's Last Hurrah | It's Out | Don't Post Spoilers!

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Rumours have it that the old Snake you see now throughout the MGS4 trailers with the robotic eye and gray moustache is actually Solidus from MGS2: Sons of Liberty and Naked Snake from MGS3: Snake Eater. So, yes, Solidus Snake from MGS2 and Naked Snake from MGS3 are both the same people.

If you've finished MGS3, throughout the last cutsences, Snake gets promoted to the title Big Boss, where Solidus is referred to Big Boss in MGS2. By me saying that, realise how Solidus has a eye patch in MGS2 and the Snake you see now in the MGS4 trailers has a robotic eye patch on the same eye?

Also, in MGS3 Snake Eater, Snake salutes to Big Bosses grave stone (Snake's mentor the woman with the white suit and patriot gun), where in some trailers in MGS4, you see Snake saluting to the same gravestone.

tell us how u really feel
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

u already whined and complained how u hate this game even though u havent played it

and how u hate the ps3 even though u most likely dont have one

we know, we get it

now stop trolling

mods and admins, ban this fool for being annoying please. he has no positive contribution to this thread and our forum overall

it makes me sick ur from NY
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Not too reveal too much, but I just watched the BEST FIGHT SEQUENCE EVER!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

I need a seperate thread to discuss the storyline thus far... so many amazing plot twists. I KNOW someone else has to be doing this..... fell back to my COD roots... all I rock is the M4... silencer and red-dot...
laugh.gif

Stupid girl is coming over.... I have to shut it down for the night...
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

yo i use the m4 most of the time in the game too bad the red dot sight isnt as good as cod4

the machine gun badass though, makes snake scream like rambo!

anyway i just finished act 2 and wow!!!! laughing beauty is mad freaky but still do-able. her past reminds me of soujiro seta

Originally Posted by Battousai7o1

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Not too reveal too much, but I just watched the BEST FIGHT SEQUENCE EVER!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

I need a seperate thread to discuss the storyline thus far... so many amazing plot twists. I KNOW someone else has to be doing this..... fell back to my COD roots... all I rock is the M4... silencer and red-dot...
laugh.gif

Stupid girl is coming over.... I have to shut it down for the night...
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

yo i use the m4 most of the time in the game too bad the red dot sight isnt as good as cod4

the machine gun badass though, makes snake scream like rambo!

anyway i just finished act 2 and wow!!!! laughing beauty is mad freaky but still do-able. her past reminds me of soujiro seta
Yea, I left off at the Mission Brief for Act 3. I am going to try and get some work done tomorrow afternoon, so I can have the evening to play it.

And from the first mission, I said screw stealth... I went in guns blazing. How else you going to get enough Drebin points?
laugh.gif

And Mayor. I have never understood why you have gotten so many damn chances on NT. All you do is log-on, irritate as many people with your assinine points ofview, then procede to get banned. Take a hint. No one likes you. Just end it.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Oh yeah, for pre-ordering at GameCrazy, I got a free MGS4 bandana. It's white and it has snake picture drawn in black brush stoke paint, %!$# is fly as hell,
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

This +%$%+ Mo was like "c'mon mike sell it to me", psh, dude is crazy.

Ducktales. I definitely didnt say "sell".
laugh.gif
But I'm with Chris on the whole "going back to my COD4 roots" thing. All I rock is theM4 and the P90. I couldn't figure out how to customize them though. I'm at the part where I just left the whole FoxHound crew and I'm going to meetLiquid. I only played a couple of hours last night and I got an 11 hour shift at work today so I'm not gonna play any until about 7pm
smh.gif

trying to play with my dualshock 3 but the controller is constantly making me go left. anyone else having this problem?

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Rumours have it that the old Snake you see now throughout the MGS4 trailers with the robotic eye and gray moustache is actually Solidus from MGS2: Sons of Liberty and Naked Snake from MGS3: Snake Eater. So, yes, Solidus Snake from MGS2 and Naked Snake from MGS3 are both the same people.

If you've finished MGS3, throughout the last cutsences, Snake gets promoted to the title Big Boss, where Solidus is referred to Big Boss in MGS2. By me saying that, realise how Solidus has a eye patch in MGS2 and the Snake you see now in the MGS4 trailers has a robotic eye patch on the same eye?

Also, in MGS3 Snake Eater, Snake salutes to Big Bosses grave stone (Snake's mentor the woman with the white suit and patriot gun), where in some trailers in MGS4, you see Snake saluting to the same gravestone.

Whoever wrote this has no clue what their talking about....The old snake you see in MGS4 with the mustache is no other than SOLID SNAKE himself....I haventbeat the game yet but...NOT A SPOILER: once you reach the church in ACT 3...alot of things will be explained...HUGE surprises as well...thats all ill say

That is a crazy rumor and no way it's true. You played as Big Boss in MGS3. Solidus wouldn't just change the points of view he had in MGS2 like that.

Mayor posted another spoiler?! I remember when he posted the GTAIV spoiler
mad.gif
... I was so heated
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Mayor posted another spoiler?! I remember when he posted the GTAIV spoiler
mad.gif
... I was so heated
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Yeah... that's how I felt. My first ignore on Yuku goes to Mayor. How does this dude keep getting his name back? It just doesn't make sense
smh.gif

damn the DS3 has that left analog tilt problem too?
i hope not- it's mad annoying...

anyway i called outta work today
my basement is flooded gotta do damage control = lemons FTL
but i got some extra time for mgs4 now = lemonade FTW!!!

This game is amazing beat the 1st boss and saved it cause the finals was on last night.

Can someone tell me how u sneak up on someone and choke them out??

either with a handgun or knife i think u just creep behind em and hit R1...
i think if u have any gun besides a handgun and u hit R1 you'll just shove em...

damnnnnnnnnn I logged a bunch of OT at my job this week b/c I work in a school and we had our summer start...

I told my boss yesterday I would see her monday joking around but she was cool with that and serious, i didnt need to come in but now i'm here so

GODDDDDDD

Okay so im at the part where Meryl explains some stuff.. I need help understanding this all..

Please Highlight the below portion and respond accordingly:

She was saying something about the PMC soliders, I think thats what it is... They have nano machines inside them that alter themselves onthe battlefield and the can be controlled. But correct me if im wrong, but doesn't her crew have the same nano devices? So why is she fighting thesesoliders? What does liquid have to do with these soliders? She said something about 4 other inspection crews sent to "spy" on his (liquid) solidershave been killed.

Plz help fellas
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Yo, this Octupus chick is really starting to piss me off. I see her on my radar but i dont see her on the screen. And i only see her camo a few times

How do I get more ammo for my M4? I'm at at the beginning of Act 2 and I can't figure out how to buy more ammo..

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

How do I get more ammo for my M4? I'm at at the beginning of Act 2 and I can't figure out how to buy more ammo..

Why don't you holler at your man Drebin?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Really? By the end of act 1, I had over 1100 bullets for it....

Just go to Drebin and find the ammo that has a pic of the M4.

Back
Top Bottom