The Official Military Thread. Vol 1

Yea I was suppose to leave for FT Eustis tommorow. Not happening.... might be until late may FML
Damn, that’s my neck of the woods. If I’m not deployed and you end up touching down, first drink on me...especially if/when this mess blows over

Man...My Navy is looking FOOLISH right now. Here is the audio from the SECNAV to the Sailors onboard the TR...

Smh
I heard this *** *** **** and I felt sick to my stomach. This has 45 all over it. Dude got canned for caring about his crew then gets canned, then gets the very virus he was trying to send the distress flag for. Then this dude comes onboard and calls a Captain with 30 years stupid/naive, I have seen it all. Watch dude catch the virus too.

The navy letting this happen is a complete slap in the face to Sailors. CO did what he did out of his act of integrity. When they first publicized it they had to put “the current administration had no part in the decision of his removal”

I knew that was a lie.

7 years Naval Experience can be the SECNAV....

And has the nerve to call a Commanding Officer with 25+ years in the Service stupid.

This is a sad day for the Navy. I've given this organization 19 years. They will get the obligated 6 left and no more. They have shown what they are about...

Last edited:
One of their big sticking/talking points is that the other nations see this as a sign of weakness or vulnerability as if other nations don't have the same weakness or vulnerability too, I just don't get it.

Damn the SECNAV flew out! It must be really bad.

For him to fly out, he must of lost the Chiefs on that boat.
There’s audio Of the trash he spewed out his dumpster.
how much can a boat take when you talk trash of the one individual that risked it all for them. then the sailors are called naive to think that CAPT CroZier didn’t care for them??
the SECNAV and trump are petty for blaming the CO. They are just looking for the low man on the totem pole to blame. And yes it wasn’t his call to port in Vietnam. That comes from the fleet admiral!
Some of y’all be naive of the military but y’all better treat it like the dope game.
get in n get out.

There’s audio Of the trash he spewed out his dumpster.
how much can a boat take when you talk trash of the one individual that risked it all for them. then the sailors are called naive to think that CAPT CroZier didn’t care for them??
the SECNAV and trump are petty for blaming the CO. They are just looking for the low man on the totem pole to blame. And yes it wasn’t his call to port in Vietnam. That comes from the fleet admiral!
Some of y’all be naive of the military but y’all better treat it like the dope game.
get in n get out.

Out on the dot of 20 lol

Out on the dot of 20 lol
Unless you are on sea orders. Then you must complete your tour. They have been getting a lot of senior sailors like this. Can’t retire unless you finish you rotation out to sea. The instructions came out like a few Yrs ago. They got me but not all of me. I had to do an extra 3 months. At first it was an extra yr on the USS Theodore Roosevelt. By the grace of god I got out due to putting in a request to NAVPERS. Had the whole boat wanting me to go on one final deployment.... If I woulda been selfish and did it I would def got the Rona. Now I’m watching my friends go through it. Never would I of thought that a non combat tour would of been the most difficult and I was BOG (Marine infantry in Iraq and PRT Kalagush in Afghanistan where we got in multiple fire fights). Smh.

Saw this coming...

FB_IMG_1586219908614.jpg

Saw this coming...

FB_IMG_1586219908614.jpg
Whistle blower laws I believe. IG finna get In dat ***.
they sound clouded the SECNAV 1 MC speech yesterday. He belittle the crew, insulted CAPT Crozier and used profanity. Smh . Just goes to show u that the military is run by non military folk.

I was told about it a few days ago but didn't want to say anything until I knew the family had been notified.

The Roosevelt lost an Ordnance Chief due to Covid 19. AOC Thacker was his name. His wife works at the NMC on my base at North Island.

That Captain did what he could for that ship...and now this...smh

Navy screwed this up. Bad.

I was told about it a few days ago but didn't want to say anything until I knew the family had been notified.

The Roosevelt lost an Ordnance Chief due to Covid 19. AOC Thacker was his name. His wife works at the NMC on my base at North Island.

That Captain did what he could for that ship...and now this...smh

Navy screwed this up. Bad.
And even with all that has transpired, they’re still pushing this agenda driven propaganda about how we aren’t like the demographic that is affected because we’re all young and in shape and we should be focusing on the mission and readiness. I’m like how about they just take a moment and focus on us. Without us the mission doesn’t get done.

Looks like the VA has temporarily rescinded the requirement to have a face to face appointment with a doctor for most compensation claims. Mine was on hold since February because I’m over in Afghanistan and I wasn’t gonna be back in NY to see a VA doctor until at least the summer. However, as of 10 April they updated my claim and removed the requirement for the DBQ. They actually closed out my initial claim on the 17th and I’m just waiting on the decision letter to come in to see what my rating is. Just a heads up to anyone who has an open claim, things should be moving a little quicker, at least for now.

Looks like the VA has temporarily rescinded the requirement to have a face to face appointment with a doctor for most compensation claims. Mine was on hold since February because I’m over in Afghanistan and I wasn’t gonna be back in NY to see a VA doctor until at least the summer. However, as of 10 April they updated my claim and removed the requirement for the DBQ. They actually closed out my initial claim on the 17th and I’m just waiting on the decision letter to come in to see what my rating is. Just a heads up to anyone who has an open claim, things should be moving a little quicker, at least for now.

Hope you get 100.

finally got my rating. 💯
:pimp:
Being a stay at home zaddy just got more comfortable.
next is my ♿️ Plates. My boy was telling me it is Easy to get.
ya boi finna be VIP :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom