The Official Military Thread. Vol 1

I got sometime but anytime I see numbers like that I reach out.

Well today was the day...here is to at least six more years and 12 if I want the full 30..

20191206_113702.jpg

My mf’n dawg!!! Congrats Gunner!!!

Thanks! It was a great accomplishment and I downed play it anytime I can. But the reward at the end of the tunnel that I have accomplished for my children and I are immensely significant.
it was a pleasure serving and my timehas come to an end. The next watch got it!
6FE3A540-20B8-459F-9F1C-0C1707CD1047.jpeg

Congrats my dude! We have the watch. Fair winds and following seas.

Thanks! It was a great accomplishment and I downed play it anytime I can. But the reward at the end of the tunnel that I have accomplished for my children and I are immensely significant.
it was a pleasure serving and my timehas come to an end. The next watch got it!
Congrats. Fair winds and following seas.

I started terminal leave in May in my last day in the Navy was June 30th. The Navy was an amazing ride enjoining was one of the best decisions to my life. I got to is it places I would have never been to otherwise, made lifelong friends and being an officer in the Navy opened a lot of doors for me. With that said I'm glad I'm leaving.

Also, at my last duty station I was fortunate enough to work with a lot of retired military who really gave me great information on navigating the VA disability system. I filed a disability claim and got 80%

20190726_175821.jpg

20190726_180030.jpg

If any of you guys are seperating soon and want help with your disability claim, DM me
Help me!!!

Getting screwed by the military as we speak not doing well. Srsly thinking about filing for disability and suing their ***

Waiting on my appointment with the VA so I can get everything rolling with my claim. Gonna head to Afghanistan in the mean time and start this contract. I’m ATC so that tinnitus is a no go for me lol.

Aight my bad I don’t come on NT as much.
Hate to say it I’m not very well mentally and I’m usually good at being resilient. Only thing keep me afloat is the gym. Im broke like can’t afford a pack of gum broke I got relieved on some ole good boy system plot I’ll screenshot the entire narrative I can’t type the whole thing on my phone.

got kicked out my crib
Got probably two warrants for my arrest for some tickets I ain’t paid
Ain’t wear my uniform since october

Aight my bad I don’t come on NT as much.
Hate to say it I’m not very well mentally and I’m usually good at being resilient. Only thing keep me afloat is the gym. Im broke like can’t afford a pack of gum broke I got relieved on some ole good boy system plot I’ll screenshot the entire narrative I can’t type the whole thing on my phone.

got kicked out my crib
Got probably two warrants for my arrest for some tickets I ain’t paid
Ain’t wear my uniform since october

Are you still active? Where are you?

Like I said I filed for a hardship discharge since sept-October 2019 to switch from the Louisiana national guard to go active duty army they making all kind of excuses because I filed a eo/ig complaint. It’s feb 2019 and they are telling me the same thing it’s at state level. I turned in my gear last Wednesday. I would be literally homeless without my relatives.
Just been drinking and working out

only good news is the msgt who I filed the complaint against retired last week stemming from my ordeal.

JAG told me they would have further information for me Monday. I already contacted the NAACP they have been in the cut but don’t seem likethey can do anything.

I been in for 13 years.

Dawg I'm sorry to hear this bro! Wish you would have text me while this was going down while I was working at NGB.

Definitely would have had more resources to work with before you forcing your way out the Guard. Hit me up with more detail.

The DC IST NCO is from BR as well he helped me into leaving the Louisiana Guard. I know it's late for this type of info.

tupac003 tupac003 I saw you post the LDO/CWO list in the group yday. Man I’m so happy for Chief Wallace, that’s my dawg! It’s funny though because if I get selected this year, I might roll over to 22 and take his billet since we have a Chief inbound from the ship in April. I know Don too, good ppl, he would’ve made Chief this year.

A few other cats I know picked up LDO or CWO too. A bos’n, AMDO, and Intel.

Back
Top Bottom