The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

^yeah but they over charge now, right?...bammas 
indifferent.gif

never been there i would've paid like 70-80 for it last friday though but midnight is coming soon. can't wait

edit- damn this game supports 3d for ps3. i would love to play mk in 3d

never been there i would've paid like 70-80 for it last friday though but midnight is coming soon. can't wait

Originally Posted by peanut214

"Still couple of days are left for the launch of Mortal Kombat, but even before the official release of the game NetherRealm Studios has published a patch 1.01 for their fighting game title. The size of the patch is 40MB, and it will download automatically once player start the game first time."

....... could this be a patch for extra content and to fix some glitches.
nerd.gif
It's to fix Scorpions Toasty fatality. You can do it with his alternate costume until you update it. Gamestop would have been pissed if they didn't update.
laugh.gif

for anyone that ordered from amazon with release date delivery - did you get a shipping notification yet? 

"Still couple of days are left for the launch of Mortal Kombat, but even before the official release of the game NetherRealm Studios has published a patch 1.01 for their fighting game title. The size of the patch is 40MB, and it will download automatically once player start the game first time."

nerd.gif
It's to fix Scorpions Toasty fatality. You can do it with his alternate costume until you update it. Gamestop would have been pissed if they didn't update.
laugh.gif

for anyone that ordered from amazon with release date delivery - did you get a shipping notification yet? 

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

some stupid place in DC/MD/VA has to be selling this now.
laugh.gif

i can't pick it up at midnight. work tomorrow
indifferent.gif

yeah I wish I knew a place in south va that sold it early...would have been had it

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

some stupid place in DC/MD/VA has to be selling this now.
laugh.gif

i can't pick it up at midnight. work tomorrow
indifferent.gif

yeah I wish I knew a place in south va that sold it early...would have been had it

Originally Posted by The Minister

my bro has a 3d tv & said the demo was
eek.gif
in 3d blood hitting him in the face,bodies swinging in your face on the forest board etc.
pimp.gif
(reminded me i gotta go over there tomorrow to beat his +%# in 3d)

Originally Posted by The Minister

my bro has a 3d tv & said the demo was
eek.gif
in 3d blood hitting him in the face,bodies swinging in your face on the forest board etc.
pimp.gif
(reminded me i gotta go over there tomorrow to beat his +%# in 3d)

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Koldblooded Klassic...

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Koldblooded Klassic...

Anybody have a link to the list of which store has what exclusive again? That toasty fatality is a gamestop exclusive?

Anybody have a link to the list of which store has what exclusive again? That toasty fatality is a gamestop exclusive?

gamefly just mailed out my copy, which means i should get it by....weds? i bet they won't include the online code either.... wondering if it'll be worth it to pay the extra $10 for the code, even if I'm only going to be playing it only for a month...

gamefly just mailed out my copy, which means i should get it by....weds? i bet they won't include the online code either.... wondering if it'll be worth it to pay the extra $10 for the code, even if I'm only going to be playing it only for a month...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

The code is free once you get the game. Ohh and I think you might be playing this game for more than a month.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

The code is free once you get the game. Ohh and I think you might be playing this game for more than a month.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom