The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Damn, no early reviews for MK9?

GT:AO17
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by the coolness

oh damn, I didn't know there was some special thing you had to do for shadow noob, he just showed up after i finished off nightwolf. wiped the floor with me too. Better believe I'm gonna block from now on�
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
and shao kahn actually does do the fatality from that trailer
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

no vid bro?
Spoiler [+]

EDIT: goddamn, since when did it become so complicated to embed?

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by the coolness

oh damn, I didn't know there was some special thing you had to do for shadow noob, he just showed up after i finished off nightwolf. wiped the floor with me too. Better believe I'm gonna block from now on�
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
and shao kahn actually does do the fatality from that trailer
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

no vid bro?
Spoiler [+]

EDIT: goddamn, since when did it become so complicated to embed?

just ordered this game on amazon... i fell into the hype 
laugh.gif
... i didn't really want to go through amazon but it was the cheapest with free shipping, no tax and 10 credit... reptile isn't really my favorite and would have enjoyed scorpion or subzero instead as a exclusive character
30t6p3b.gif
... but foreal though i tried the demo and its sick i just have to get accustomed to the controls

just ordered this game on amazon... i fell into the hype 
laugh.gif
... i didn't really want to go through amazon but it was the cheapest with free shipping, no tax and 10 credit... reptile isn't really my favorite and would have enjoyed scorpion or subzero instead as a exclusive character
30t6p3b.gif
... but foreal though i tried the demo and its sick i just have to get accustomed to the controls

Originally Posted by jae oh en

for anyone that ordered from amazon with release date delivery - did you get a shipping notification yet? 

I changed my shipping speed to 2-day yesterday and I got shipping notice this afternoon.  Funny how amazon's release date was on the 20th. 

Originally Posted by jae oh en

for anyone that ordered from amazon with release date delivery - did you get a shipping notification yet? 

I changed my shipping speed to 2-day yesterday and I got shipping notice this afternoon.  Funny how amazon's release date was on the 20th. 

Some of yall dudes with the Xbox 360 version trying to set up a time were a group of us can play King of the Hill 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Some of yall dudes with the Xbox 360 version trying to set up a time were a group of us can play King of the Hill 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

For 360 heads, anyone wanna trade their Reptile Klassic costume for my Klassic Scorpion one?

For 360 heads, anyone wanna trade their Reptile Klassic costume for my Klassic Scorpion one?

Back
Top Bottom