The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Anybody have a link to the list of which store has what exclusive again? That toasty fatality is a gamestop exclusive?
Yup.

Amazon: Reptile
Wal-Mart: Mileena
KE/TE Edition: Ermac
MK BluRay : Jade (PS3)
Gamestop: Scorpion
Best Buy: Sub-Zero
Toys R Us: Kitana
hmmmm....I think I want Ermac
pimp.gif
or the toasty fatality...

When does all this become available via DL?

daaznfella wrote:
Originally Posted by peanut214

daaznfella wrote:
gamefly just mailed out my copy, which means i should get it by....weds? i bet they won't include the online code either.... wondering if it'll be worth it to pay the extra $10 for the code, even if I'm only going to be playing it only for a month...

The code is free once you get the game. Ohh and I think you might be playing this game for more than a month.
happy.gif

nonono
i rented the game, gamefly only ships the game itself, no packaging or manual or anything like that

and idk about more then a month, i dl'd and played the demo on ps3...just too used to the SF mechanics...

Oh I see. Well there's plenty of more characters to choose from so you might end up playing this game alot. The combos in this game is really fun to preform because you can come up with so many different ones. I'm more excited about the gameplay than the fatality's. I haven't said this since mk trilogy or even mk4
laugh.gif

daaznfella wrote:
Originally Posted by peanut214

daaznfella wrote:
gamefly just mailed out my copy, which means i should get it by....weds? i bet they won't include the online code either.... wondering if it'll be worth it to pay the extra $10 for the code, even if I'm only going to be playing it only for a month...

The code is free once you get the game. Ohh and I think you might be playing this game for more than a month.
happy.gif

nonono
i rented the game, gamefly only ships the game itself, no packaging or manual or anything like that

and idk about more then a month, i dl'd and played the demo on ps3...just too used to the SF mechanics...

Oh I see. Well there's plenty of more characters to choose from so you might end up playing this game alot. The combos in this game is really fun to preform because you can come up with so many different ones. I'm more excited about the gameplay than the fatality's. I haven't said this since mk trilogy or even mk4
laugh.gif

oh damn, I didn't know there was some special thing you had to do for shadow noob, he just showed up after i finished off nightwolf. wiped the floor with me too. Better believe I'm gonna block from now on 
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
and shao kahn actually does do the fatality from that trailer
pimp.gif

oh damn, I didn't know there was some special thing you had to do for shadow noob, he just showed up after i finished off nightwolf. wiped the floor with me too. Better believe I'm gonna block from now on 
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by the coolness

mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

no vid bro?

Originally Posted by the coolness

mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

no vid bro?

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

lmao peanut you buggin taking a whole week off work taking %*%# serious

I got vacation time from my job so I might aswell use it for this week. Thats a 40 hr check im getting so its all good homie.

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

lmao peanut you buggin taking a whole week off work taking %*%# serious

I got vacation time from my job so I might aswell use it for this week. Thats a 40 hr check im getting so its all good homie.

Back
Top Bottom