The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

^^ haha well that works too.. gonna jump on mines when i get it at midnight , first time i actually due a midnight release for a game!!
hopefully they fix the PSN its been actin up the last couple of days

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

lmao peanut you buggin taking a whole week off work taking %*%# serious

I got vacation time from my job so I might aswell use it for this week. Thats a 40 hr check im getting so its all good homie.

paid vacation/sick time ftw 
pimp.gif

^^ haha well that works too.. gonna jump on mines when i get it at midnight , first time i actually due a midnight release for a game!!
hopefully they fix the PSN its been actin up the last couple of days

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

lmao peanut you buggin taking a whole week off work taking %*%# serious

I got vacation time from my job so I might aswell use it for this week. Thats a 40 hr check im getting so its all good homie.

paid vacation/sick time ftw 
pimp.gif

Got my Reptile code from Amazon today, along with the shipping confirmation.
pimp.gif

Can't wait to play the game.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Got my Reptile code from Amazon today, along with the shipping confirmation.
pimp.gif

Can't wait to play the game.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

ColdCity wrote:
you shoulda copped in person peanut

396249843.jpg

too dope

You know this might sound far fetched but what a coincidence that the bordeaux 7's release a couple days before MK. MK is now owned by Warner Brothers and the bordeaux/hares are associated with bugs bunny which is also part of the Warner Brothers franchise. Just something to think about.
nerd.gif

........ or maybe it was just all good timing
happy.gif

ColdCity wrote:

396249843.jpg

too dope

You know this might sound far fetched but what a coincidence that the bordeaux 7's release a couple days before MK. MK is now owned by Warner Brothers and the bordeaux/hares are associated with bugs bunny which is also part of the Warner Brothers franchise. Just something to think about.
nerd.gif

happy.gif

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

Tried to find the tournament edition in my area cause I want the fight stick. Sold out everywhere 
indifferent.gif
Same here bro, NOT ONE STORE had it forsale.  I ordered it from the Warner Brothers website Friday night, its the ONLY site that still has it for sale.  Came out to $162.32 after tax and free shipping.

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

Tried to find the tournament edition in my area cause I want the fight stick. Sold out everywhere 
indifferent.gif
Same here bro, NOT ONE STORE had it forsale.  I ordered it from the Warner Brothers website Friday night, its the ONLY site that still has it for sale.  Came out to $162.32 after tax and free shipping.

ColdCity wrote:

too dope

nerd.gif

happy.gif

good timing i guess....this is the year of the rabbit tho 
tongue.gif

ColdCity wrote:

too dope

nerd.gif

happy.gif

good timing i guess....this is the year of the rabbit tho 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom