The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

why do people get mad if you use noob as a zoning character and not a strong combo character?? cause thats what he is

why do people get mad if you use noob as a zoning character and not a strong combo character?? cause thats what he is

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

QFT. Noob doesnt have strong/strong combo setups. But for punishing whiffed moves, hes deadly. Them dudes are salty
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

QFT. Noob doesnt have strong/strong combo setups. But for punishing whiffed moves, hes deadly. Them dudes are salty
laugh.gif

i love the fact that they keep coming with new characters and customes. but every time it does, there is a problem with the online connection. it happened when they released skarlet, and now with kenshi, the connection keeps getting worse and worse. and it's ridiculous. netherrealm really needs to fix it, cause it's no fun playing like that. and if it keeps up, im sure plenty of people will stop playing because of desynchs or disconnections

i love the fact that they keep coming with new characters and customes. but every time it does, there is a problem with the online connection. it happened when they released skarlet, and now with kenshi, the connection keeps getting worse and worse. and it's ridiculous. netherrealm really needs to fix it, cause it's no fun playing like that. and if it keeps up, im sure plenty of people will stop playing because of desynchs or disconnections

I just downloaded kenshi and hes raw.
devil.gif

Heres his fatalties
#1 up, down, up, down R2 (sweep distance)
#2 back , foward , down , foward  triangle (jump distance)

pimp.gif

I just downloaded kenshi and hes raw.
devil.gif

Heres his fatalties
#1 up, down, up, down R2 (sweep distance)
#2 back , foward , down , foward  triangle (jump distance)

pimp.gif

As much as this game is
pimp.gif
, the competitive community kinda blows. And sometimes it ruins the fun. But I guess that is all games, tho

Like, I am best with Raiden & Kabal. I am a little bit above average player maybe. I have really good combos that work well and do damage but I wouldn't cosider myself a spammer. I mean, yeah I teleport and do that flying push thing a lot but trust me it isn't that serious
laugh.gif
. People kick my %!+ all the time. So basically, I feel that I have a good amount of skill and I actually play the game in a fun rewarding way.

But these clowns that just find a move that works and just uppercut or sweep after it over and over again just ruin the game
30t6p3b.gif
. Doesn't help with the little bit of lag online either.

Jax
30t6p3b.gif
. force puch uppercut force punch uppercut force punch uppercut grab force punch grab/xray
30t6p3b.gif

And for some reason he can go from force push to uppercut dumb fast. So yeah, people just find stuff like that and abuse the hell outta it. Played a dude yesterday that was 120-3 and didn't use one combo
30t6p3b.gif
. Straight murked me with my best character (Kabal)

No skill at all
30t6p3b.gif

As much as this game is
pimp.gif
, the competitive community kinda blows. And sometimes it ruins the fun. But I guess that is all games, tho

Like, I am best with Raiden & Kabal. I am a little bit above average player maybe. I have really good combos that work well and do damage but I wouldn't cosider myself a spammer. I mean, yeah I teleport and do that flying push thing a lot but trust me it isn't that serious
laugh.gif
. People kick my %!+ all the time. So basically, I feel that I have a good amount of skill and I actually play the game in a fun rewarding way.

But these clowns that just find a move that works and just uppercut or sweep after it over and over again just ruin the game
30t6p3b.gif

Jax
30t6p3b.gif
. force puch uppercut force punch uppercut force punch uppercut grab force punch grab/xray
30t6p3b.gif

And for some reason he can go from force push to uppercut dumb fast. So yeah, people just find stuff like that and abuse the hell outta it. Played a dude yesterday that was 120-3 and didn't use one combo
30t6p3b.gif

No skill at all
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

As much as this game is
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Jax
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

No skill at all
30t6p3b.gif
I say you need to work on your defense. 
This game is not about knowing how to pull off combos and all, but how to execute them in the right time. Just because you can pull of high damage combos doesn't mean you should always try to pull it off. Set it up properly.

If he can spam you with the same move over and over, that means your defense needs working. If you find your way around what he is doing, pressure him until he changes his game plan. Somewhere between that change, he will make a mistake and capitalize on that, now is the time to punish with a full combo.

I learned this from working on Noob Saibot. Dude doesnt have much combos in his arsenal, but his set of specials makes him deadly. Set up traps, minimize jumping over, USE dash cancel, USE throw.

And im sure yall know that when doing combos, if the first 1 or 2 strings doesnt connect, be sure to cancel it with a D3 or throw. Most unconnected combos are punishable.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

As much as this game is
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Jax
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

No skill at all
30t6p3b.gif
I say you need to work on your defense. 
This game is not about knowing how to pull off combos and all, but how to execute them in the right time. Just because you can pull of high damage combos doesn't mean you should always try to pull it off. Set it up properly.

If he can spam you with the same move over and over, that means your defense needs working. If you find your way around what he is doing, pressure him until he changes his game plan. Somewhere between that change, he will make a mistake and capitalize on that, now is the time to punish with a full combo.

I learned this from working on Noob Saibot. Dude doesnt have much combos in his arsenal, but his set of specials makes him deadly. Set up traps, minimize jumping over, USE dash cancel, USE throw.

And im sure yall know that when doing combos, if the first 1 or 2 strings doesnt connect, be sure to cancel it with a D3 or throw. Most unconnected combos are punishable.

^^ I feel you man but I wish I could post a video of what some of these peeps do. I mean, there is a reason why these dudes have dumb good records especially considering how good a lot of the people are in ranked games

^^ I feel you man but I wish I could post a video of what some of these peeps do. I mean, there is a reason why these dudes have dumb good records especially considering how good a lot of the people are in ranked games

Back
Top Bottom