The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

One thing i can say about this game i haven't said in about a MK game in a long time is that it looks like Mortal Kombat.

Copping my PS3 Friday needless to say i'm hype to have the demo to play for the time being
pimp.gif

MarcusKicks wrote:
Where's Motaro?

It would be a pain in da ______ to include motaro being thats hes half human/half horse. The horse skeletal system would be really hard to incorporate in this game. So yea motaro got scrapped which doesnt really matter. I never cared for motaro.

MarcusKicks wrote:
Where's Motaro?

It would be a pain in da ______ to include motaro being thats hes half human/half horse. The horse skeletal system would be really hard to incorporate in this game. So yea motaro got scrapped which doesnt really matter. I never cared for motaro.

Peanut has singled handedly convinced me to preorder the game, but seeing all these dudes pull off 20-hit combos in YouTube with the demo is
sick.gif
. I'm gonna get demolished online
laugh.gif

Peanut has singled handedly convinced me to preorder the game, but seeing all these dudes pull off 20-hit combos in YouTube with the demo is
sick.gif
laugh.gif

DangerousG wrote:
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Dont worry to much homie. The demo is 3 months old. The final build is going to be nothing like the demo.Their tweaking this game to find glitches and so forth. Everything should be balanced for the final build. You gotta remember that this game is going to be at the EVO tournament this summer. Nothing but the best of the best is going to attend this tournament.
pimp.gif

DangerousG wrote:
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Dont worry to much homie. The demo is 3 months old. The final build is going to be nothing like the demo.Their tweaking this game to find glitches and so forth. Everything should be balanced for the final build. You gotta remember that this game is going to be at the EVO tournament this summer. Nothing but the best of the best is going to attend this tournament.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom