The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

I get sad when I see articles that post incorrect information.
frown.gif
#tigerbloodnotforsale #trustNRS

From hector's twitter page.

I get sad when I see articles that post incorrect information.
frown.gif
#tigerbloodnotforsale #trustNRS

From hector's twitter page.

Originally Posted by peanut214

DangerousG wrote:
Peanut has singled handedly convinced me to preorder the game, but seeing all these dudes pull off 20-hit combos in YouTube with the demo is
sick.gif
. I'm gonna get demolished online
laugh.gif
Dont worry to much homie. The demo is 3 months old. The final build is going to be nothing like the demo.Their tweaking this game to find glitches and so forth. Everything should be balance for the final build. You gotta remember that this game is going to be at the EVO tournament this summer. Nothing but the best of the best is going to attend this tournament.
pimp.gif

yeah when i relized this i was kinda pissed cuz i'm practicing all these combos that might not even be in the final build.
mad.gif

DangerousG wrote:
Peanut has singled handedly convinced me to preorder the game, but seeing all these dudes pull off 20-hit combos in YouTube with the demo is
sick.gif
. I'm gonna get demolished online
laugh.gif
Dont worry to much homie. The demo is 3 months old. The final build is going to be nothing like the demo.Their tweaking this game to find glitches and so forth. Everything should be balance for the final build. You gotta remember that this game is going to be at the EVO tournament this summer. Nothing but the best of the best is going to attend this tournament.
pimp.gif

yeah when i relized this i was kinda pissed cuz i'm practicing all these combos that might not even be in the final build.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I saw the GameTrailers Fatality Friday series of MK4 and I have to admit, that was one of the worse MK EVER. The graphics, fatalities, it was just down right terrible.
Well in all fairness MK4 was the first mk in 3d. If wasn't for MK4 we wouldn't have had MK:DA, MKD, MKA and now MK 2011. I give MK4 its props because it was the first Mortal Kombat to have bone breaking moves. Because of that we know have the x-ray move which I think is one the main highlights of this new Mortal Kombat.

P.S..... I remember I use to play MK4 in west end (downtown dallas) and I was 13 years old back in 97 , and I was fighting dudes twice my age
laugh.gif
 mainly 25+ crowd. I do remember this one saturday night that I went and I passed the whole game with Liu Kang preforming all his fatalties. I kid you not I had atleast 25
+ spectators watching me play. I felt like a superstar that night. DAMN THATS OLD SCHOOL FOR YOU
roll.gif

I saw the GameTrailers Fatality Friday series of MK4 and I have to admit, that was one of the worse MK EVER. The graphics, fatalities, it was just down right terrible.
Well in all fairness MK4 was the first mk in 3d. If wasn't for MK4 we wouldn't have had MK:DA, MKD, MKA and now MK 2011. I give MK4 its props because it was the first Mortal Kombat to have bone breaking moves. Because of that we know have the x-ray move which I think is one the main highlights of this new Mortal Kombat.

P.S..... I remember I use to play MK4 in west end (downtown dallas) and I was 13 years old back in 97 , and I was fighting dudes twice my age
laugh.gif
 mainly 25+ crowd. I do remember this one saturday night that I went and I passed the whole game with Liu Kang preforming all his fatalties. I kid you not I had atleast 25
+ spectators watching me play. I felt like a superstar that night. DAMN THATS OLD SCHOOL FOR YOU
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 mainly 25+ crowd. I do remember this one saturday night that I went and I passed the whole game with Liu Kang preforming all his fatalties. I kid you not I had atleast 25 + spectators watching me play. I felt like a superstar that night. DAMN THATS OLD SCHOOL FOR YOU
roll.gif

Damn peanut you was a young prodigy.

im not even gonna waste my time playing you i should consult you for training
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 mainly 25+ crowd. I do remember this one saturday night that I went and I passed the whole game with Liu Kang preforming all his fatalties. I kid you not I had atleast 25 + spectators watching me play. I felt like a superstar that night. DAMN THATS OLD SCHOOL FOR YOU
roll.gif

Damn peanut you was a young prodigy.

im not even gonna waste my time playing you i should consult you for training
laugh.gif

not a very good argument you have there
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

laugh.gif

I'm not defending those titles cuz they were weak but you have to understand that those titles opened a gateway for NRS to make this new mk 2011. I mean the game is in a 2.5 plane with 3D graphics.

laugh.gif

I'm not defending those titles cuz they were weak but you have to understand that those titles opened a gateway for NRS to make this new mk 2011. I mean the game is in a 2.5 plane with 3D graphics.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Hell yeah that used to be the spot that place is nothing now
when I used to live in Garland but went to school in thee cliff I would always stop over there

especially on Saturday it went down all the teens was in that area

the train was about a good $1.50
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whoever had next slid there card between the plastic they had covering the control pad damn I miss those days cant even revisit it 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

when I used to live in Garland but went to school in thee cliff I would always stop over there

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whoever had next slid there card between the plastic they had covering the control pad damn I miss those days cant even revisit it 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Already bro
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Already bro
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

yeah but there kinda copying street fighter 4 which had a lot of success doing the same thing. but its not a bad thing because i like 2d way more than 3d  anyways.

laugh.gif

yeah but there kinda copying street fighter 4 which had a lot of success doing the same thing. but its not a bad thing because i like 2d way more than 3d  anyways.

peanut214 wrote:

laugh.gif

Yea Ed Boon was inspired by street fighter 4 which I think was the best thing to happen for the mortal kombat franchise. Im really glad that they took the 2d route aswell. mortal kombat 2d >>>>> mortal  kombat 3d

peanut214 wrote:

laugh.gif

Yea Ed Boon was inspired by street fighter 4 which I think was the best thing to happen for the mortal kombat franchise. Im really glad that they took the 2d route aswell. mortal kombat 2d >>>>> mortal  kombat 3d

Back
Top Bottom