The Official Ms. Clavel Sneaker Magazine thread!!!

Im a fan since day 1 of the magazine. I would like to read more about sneakers/etc next time.. We need more literature from the magazine imho.

Suggestions: Interview Nike/Adidas/Puma/etc people. Write the histories of the featured shoes... I am not so familiar with featured shoes and i would like toread more on the shoes... a small buy and sell section would be nice ... Readers' Kicks page, where we could send amateur pics of our kicks in action wouldbe great
smile.gif
... A Jordan 1-23 feature would be a great read!... Sneaker performance reviews would be nice too...

Some fonts are hard to read, small fonts and contrasting colors make it harder to read.

Kudos! I think the first issue doesn't have contact infos of the Clavel group, good thing you've included contact infos (email) in the latest issue...

I like the 1st issue's girl better
wink.gif
.. but the next issue's (3rd) girl looks GREAT!
smile.gif

Looking forward to the next issue...

my bad: i browsed the 1st issue, i found out that there were contact infos, it's just not that readable...

^^^ South?? South of Metro Manila or Southern Philippines like Visayas and Mindanao?? Hehehe No sign of the Ms. Clavel Mag here in Cagayan de oro city, ButuanCity or Iligan City.

Buti nalang pareng Miko got me an issue for free hehehehe I will be in Manila tomorrow, I hope to pick up the 1st and 2nd issue by then

Finally got my FREE copy of Volume II from Pareng Miko today. Maraming maraming Salamat, pareng Miko. Really appreciate it. Awesome grail status kicks too notto mention the SUBSTANCE behind the collection. Keep it up, Ms. Clavel. Proud to be pinoy!!!

Pareng KC, picked up really useful tips on cleaning and restoration. Keep up the great work and insights and more power!!!

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^ South?? South of Metro Manila or Southern Philippines like Visayas and Mindanao?? Hehehe No sign of the Ms. Clavel Mag here in Cagayan de oro city, Butuan City or Iligan City.

Buti nalang pareng Miko got me an issue for free hehehehe I will be in Manila tomorrow, I hope to pick up the 1st and 2nd issue by then

The first one
happy.gif
Alabang.. Glad you got your copy.. Still looking formine
laugh.gif

received 2 issued of ms clavel. was expected more interviews from collectors.. more pix of their collection,more q and a.. hope they can also interview pinoyfrom around the world

Got the 2nd issue today at SM Hypermart moa..

Good job on the 2nd issue Clavel team, lots of improvement you guys did! hope to see more collectors that's not known that contains a lot of heat..

^^WOW!!!!! Any sneaker deserves to be on the cover of Clavel regardless of the brand as long as the shoe has QUALITY. By the way, what's the definition ofa REAL collector??? SMH.

Originally Posted by hero47

2nd issue was garbage, adidas on the cover?? nuff said.. plus almost every collection in there is weak.. i wanna see REAL collectors, if i put my @@!+ in there it would prolly embarrass those fools. PLEASE step ya game up Clavel.. or hit me up so i can...
ms. clavel is a sneaker magazine, any brand of sneakers can be put on to cover..
and
why hate if you can appreciate?

Wow, this thread is now spewing with negativity.

Ms. Clavel 2nd issue was a very good one. Great features and very respectable collectors in there. That's all I can say
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom