The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day, the biggest dagger is not a dunk or a three. It's a block, an emphatic rejection. Those blocks by Lebron cannot be underestimated.

Overall a great performance by Kyrie and by Lebron. Both were necessary for them to win. Lebron isn't always the best at creating on offense, but that's were Kyrie was dependable and clutch. His timing was impeccable. I have to put Lebron as a top 5 all-time player, somewhere in the line of Bird, Magic, Jordan, Shaq, and Kobe.

As for Klay and Curry, they played like garbage. I want to feel bad for them but that is what happens when you rely on the 3. And you don't need to build-in showboating into every single move you make. And no excuse for Klay. How can you score 10 points in a blink and then be irrelevant the rest of the game? Or maybe that's the coach's fault. And if Curry had a real injury, he must've been on some incredible pain meds because I saw no sign of it. And even if he did I'm not gonna feel bad for someone throwing behind-the-backs and airballing 3s in the final minutes of game 7.

Lastly, I gained respect for Draymond. He proved himself to be GSWs best all-around player and will be a top player for years to come.

after 13 years Lebron can finally breathe...he knows the titles in miami don't mean anything, this one was for real

tears were shed last night, I'm so proud of those boys..

Can't wait for the parade Wednesday...going to be unreal!!!!!!!!!!

It's why this guy got paid a ton by fox sports

I mean it's not that crazy. Kyrie straight balled the last four games... I know a lot of dudes here thought Kyrie should have won it but I think you could pick either Bron or Kyrie and it would be understandable.

Also 
laugh.gif
 at ESPN dudes throwing shade at Skip. Everyone knows his opinions are crazy and outlandish, dudes just jealous they ain't making 5 millie a year.

Curry better work on his defense this off season because he displayed to the league that he's food. He also need to take that humble pie, eat it, evaluate it's taste and accept it. All the dumb passes and shots he took hurt the team. Draymond did his thing, Klay was inconsistent for some reason, Matt Barnes>>>>Harrison Barnes.

Not many teams can really pull it off though

I mean it's not that crazy. Kyrie straight balled the last four games... I know a lot of dudes here thought Kyrie should have won it but I think you could pick either Bron or Kyrie and it would be understandable.

Also 
laugh.gif
 at ESPN dudes throwing shade at Skip. Everyone knows his opinions are crazy and outlandish, dudes just jealous they ain't making 5 millie a year.
Skips last day on ESPN is this morning...He's going for broke he gives zero f***s

Still waiting for finallyfamous to unleash this ammo we been hearing about for 2 years

Last edited:
I know Steph wasn't great on defense, but he was getting switched onto LeBron freaking James and had to go one on one vs Kyrie.

That's a recipe for disaster for everyone in the league not named Kawhi or Iguodala.

Warriors with the ULTIMATE choke job :smh:

Dudes was in here saying a few weeks ago, "this is the greatest team ever assembled, no one will be able to beat them in 7 games" boy, that escalated quickly :rofl:

The Warriors we're supposed to put the Cavs away early in the 3rd quarter but they let them hang around and Kyrie snatched their souls when it counted the most. That last 2 mins in the 4th was atrocious :x

It's still and will always be F Lebron in my book, can't believe they won this series :smh: :lol:

Curry and Klay out here looking like a sunny side up egg right now, wash ya faces b, ya let EARL SMITH GET A RING! :smh:

Shout out to Draymond tho, he cost them the series with that suspension but he was the only one to risk it all last night, seemed like he was the only one who understood the moment.

This was the perfect ending to the season with a rematch from last years finals. I'm gonna take a minute to pour some out fro a1rman or whatever his name was...That last behind the back pass from Curry was a prime example of endorphins from playing in pain kicking in and affecting a players decision making :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom