The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand lebron showed up nut irving should have got mvp

Dude got good handles and was murdering them with his shots

Draymond played super well till they stop giving him the ball

@TheCollectorYou put a healthy Kyrie on that 2014-2015 Wizards team with Pierce, Beal, Gortat and Nene and I don't see why the outcome with would much different than with Wall at the point. Yes Wall is a more dynamic all-around big guard but with Kyrie's skill set the Wizards don't regress if he supplants Wall at the point guard position... hypothetically speaking.

Wall makes his team better with his passing ability. That's why I said look at Kyries double doubles as a PG. He had only 18 coming into this season. 4 seasons as a NBA PG and only 18 times had 10 assists while scoring 10 points. That's as pathetic a stat I've ever seen. Kyrie is the better scorer and has a better jumper but besides that Wall is better IMO.

Does anyone have a compilation of Lebron on Steph blocks...I feel like I saw it happen at least once or twice a game.

I understand lebron showed up *but I want to find a way to discredit Lebron* so nut irving should have got mvp

Dude got good handles and was murdering them with his shots

Draymond played super well till they stop giving him the ball
fixed it for you

If the Warriors lost the same amount of games during the regular and postseason that would make that legit frauds IMO :lol:

Still had a great year though

If the Warriors lost the same amount of games during the regular and postseason that would make that legit frauds IMO
laugh.gif

Still had a great year though
73-9, 15-9 postseason if I'm right.

3 home losses to 1 regular season loss, including the last 2 with the title on the line.

Feels good being bron Stan

No where's all the idiots telling me that it's debatable who's the best all around player between bron and steph, ain't no debate ***

All them long *** paragraphs trying to explain why steph can do just as much, along with all the stupid people consigning :lol:

Lebron and irving this finals series was like getting punched with with bdoth hands instead of one

Last year warriors could take those won hand haymakers .... but this year the 1 2 combo got to much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom