The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dubs should hit Barnes with a restraining order keeping him no less 40 miles away from any member of the team, or team facilities for a period no less than the rest of his playing career. Any team who signs him gets insta-slander.

Curry will be better overall
This might be lebron last becuase this will attract ring chaser to Cleveland ultimatley making them a worse team
Props to lebron for winning after doing the jump to Miami

Russel >jordan > kobe > lebron

giphy.gif

It wasn't a great series, 6 of the 7 were blowouts, but the individual performances were amazing.

And?
Regular Season MVP will be in his sight again.
Steph > Reggie

That is irregardless of his 2 straight Finals slumps

People are getting a little carried away with the Steph slander. I'm all for it, but people acting like this is the last we'll hear from him and he will be an afterthought. He is who we thought he was on defense. Why is that even discussed, I don't know. But he's still practically unguardable.

Lets give him the business, but don't act like he's Reggie Miller now.

The more I watch that chase down block play the more amazing it is. Watch how everyone on the Cavs is kind of just jogging back on defense basically given up on the play except Lebron. Lebron was determined to make that block. Nothing in the world was going to stop him. Incredible.

I hope Richard Jefferson still alive. Man was balling so hard he had to be using his life force to do all that. Might've turned to dust or some ish :lol:

That wooster dude is mad when oxygen is around him....imagine how he reacted last night?

I'll be expecting a PM after this post :lol:

Damn didn't realize the Cavs hit up Vegas right after Oakland 
roll.gif

Delly with the Russell Wilson fit 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man I hope not :lol:,really wanted it to be OKC's year this year. Hopefully they regroup and restock while KD also returns. I'd love to see them go after Noah in the offseason.

Heat - OKC in next year's finals book it :pimp:

If the heat stay healthy and bosh returns

This is why I love NBA playoffs

My co-worker is a die LeBron fan

Here's what he sticks a paper on my monitor
View media item 2074708
He be like I should have made a bet with ya :lol:

I'm still waiting for my team Knicks to win a championship

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back