The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not get carried away here. It was a great shot but the Ray Allen 3 is cemented on history as one of the most clutch ever
Ray Allen's shot was at home.
Great shot but it wasn't on the road.

Kyrie was on the road against the best regular season team of all time.
Being defended by NTs Defensive Player of the Year and the first ever unanimous MVP.
Also was in front of the opposing teams bench, right in front of the greatest regular season coaching staff ever.
Not to mention in his first ever game 7 against the defending NBA champions.

James Posey 8) :smokin
still think Ainge should have signed him long term , dude was clutch in that Celtics Lakers 08 series

Last edited:
I wanna know where all those people who thought GS's 73-9 with no ring would still be better than the Bulls 72-10 season....where are they at.

Knicks fans have truly gotta be sick seeing stuff like this 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Being defended by NTs Defensive Player of the Year and the first ever unanimous MVP.
Also was in front of the opposing teams bench, right in front of the greatest regular season coaching staff ever.
now that you put it like that....that must've hurt their little Warrior hearts

No. Stop. One shot was taken with a minute left. One was taken with a second left. Stop. Enjoy the moment, but stop.

I don't even think Steph's defense was bad on that last shot by Kyrie. For once he actually kept him in front of him and didn't reach in foolishly. Kyrie just had the juice.

that Kyrie shot wasn't a kick out or pass to a 3 either, it was a straight 1 on 1 dribble to shoot in your face 3 :x

Curry averaging more TOs than Assists this series. That's just awful. Guy was very average throughout the entire playoffs and had a few big games but he deserves to get his shoulders clapped by everyone. Green and Klay are better overall players than him. Curry really feeling the hype with that awful behind the back pass.

I think Cleveland would be smart to move Love after his game 7 performance. Haven't seen that Love at all in the playoffs and that helped his value. They should see about moving him and possibly a few other contracts if possible.

Kerr got outcoached the entire playoffs. Don't want to hear **** about him being a good coach. GS just been jacking all 3s and Green been cleaning up underneath.

Tristan earned his contract. Never understood the hate he got. He definitely got overpaid but most players do. TT had a hell of a series and was a huge factor.

I want the ring shirt LeBron wearing but is that how all Nike Dry Fit shirts fit? The collar on them look like a 6XL. Everyone I seen in one last night, looked like they were massive. I hate that look.

Very serious. You put LeBron on Washington then the Wizards are champs. Go look up Kyries career double doubles as a NBA PG and then come back and talk to me. Cavs were a lottery team led by Kyrie before LeBron came. Wall has LED his team to the second round.

@TheCollectorYou put a healthy Kyrie on that 2014-2015 Wizards team with Pierce, Beal, Gortat and Nene and I don't see why the outcome with would much different than with Wall at the point. Yes Wall is a more dynamic all-around big guard but with Kyrie's skill set the Wizards don't regress if he supplants Wall at the point guard position... hypothetically speaking.

Last edited:
Yea in terms of clutch shots,Ray's is at the top imo. Even though Kyrie's dagger is more fresh,the moment was just as big if not even more pressure packed against the Spurs and it came after a miss so it was legit a final prayer,hail mary type deal. 

Subzero Irving is a bad man though and that shot is also gonna go down in history but Ray Ray hit THE shot right at the end to give life when everything seemed lost. It's always gonna be the GOAT to me

Last edited:
I don't even think Steph's defense was bad on that last shot by Kyrie. For once he actually kept him in front of him and didn't reach in foolishly. Kyrie just had the juice.

Actually I wondered why Steph didn't foul when it happened. He contested then pulled his hand back to not get the foul. There is 1 minute left, I'm hitting you with Bruce bowen fouls if i have to

Actually I wondered why Steph didn't foul when it happened. He contested then pulled his hand back to not get the foul. There is 1 minute left, I'm hitting you with Bruce bowen fouls if i have to
and let an 89% free throw shooter shoots 3 shots and pick up his 5th foul?

Knicks fans have truly gotta be sick seeing stuff like this :lol: :x

As a Knicks fan, I love this. I'm a huge Earl fan and Shump had talent but I don't know what happened to it. Happy to see them get one. Can't believe Moz and Frye got one. Oh well.

This proves once again that the greats need at least one other person who themselves can take over a game.
A commander to the general. Kyrie is that commander.

Yes Wade also filled that role in Miami but his age and injuries prohibited his production.
Kyrie hit big shot after big shot the entire playoffs and in the Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom