The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all ready?
Beyond.

And as much crap as I've given CLE, I'm sure I'm in your collection, but I love seeing dudes have their moment after getting crap.

Your stage, man, whenever you're ready.

nthat.gif

Feels good being bron Stan

No where's all the idiots telling me that it's debatable who's the best all around player between bron and steph, ain't no debate ***

All them long *** paragraphs trying to explain why steph can do just as much, along with all the stupid people consigning
laugh.gif
Ive been searching pages for just one of em..I can't even find the GSW appreciation thread. They've literally disappeared of the earth.

I've become a fan of Kyrie's game this finals series. That man is good.

Just too bad he plays with LeBron man. I'd root for him on any other team.

You remember when people were calling me crazy for saying this Cleveland team is better than Lebron's Miami teams....

Kyrie > Wade

FF really making us wait for this manifesto like cleveland had to wait to win a championship (i HAD to get one last jab in there. cmon now)

No. Stop. One shot was taken with a minute left. One was taken with a second left. Stop. Enjoy the moment, but stop.
Yes, Ray Allen's shot was the more electrifying shot.
But a 3ptr on the road in game 7 of the Finals in a tie game with under a minute left while being defended by the B2B league MVP, GREATER

So many flags and hats and jerseys and "watch parties" in Oakland that suddenly aren't around today.

What happened? Respect to all the real Warrior fans still wearing gear today. 

All the fake fans who bought overpriced $20,000 tickets to then walk out, leave early during the series...**** you.

There are people sleeping on the street in Oakland and San Francisco and struggling to live here. You're not loyal or a fan. You're here for the image. Take your money and your crass elsewhere. 

Joe Lacob. The Warriors are like the tech unicorn that IPO'd short of expectations. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I still can't believe GS blew this, 3 chances with two home games, they missed wide open shot after wide open shot, then lack effort on rebounds and careless turnovers, they really blew it.

Congrats Lebron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom