The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry overrated as hell. I gave him a pass after last yrs finals...but he played even worse this time around. If the warriors had won he wouldn't have won mvp smh. That's a definition of fraud if I ever saw one.

Similar to Deitrick Rose.

Naaaaa. Even this washed up version of Rose actually plays better in the playoffs.

Curry goes from being superhuman in the regular season to looking regular in the playoffs light.

Last edited:
Seeing a player of Rose's caliber being a shell of himself this young is robbing people of watching a great talent...shame

Watched the game last night and I didn't stay up to hear any of the post game pressers or anything along those lines. I'm just getting caught up now.

As a Cavs hater, it's easy to find the smallest things about the guys on this team to pile on about. Obviously it's mostly done tongue and cheek to get a reaction out of folks, but watching and hearing these guys in the post game was something else. Raw emotion from JR Smith talking about his dad was absolutely beautiful. I got goosebumps listening to his response to El Hassan's question. Seeing the pure joy of Lebron...like a 100000000 pound gorilla was lifted off his back was amazing.

I'm ridiculously envious of Cleveland...at least for a day or two :lol: I just hope that the Wizards can get to this level at some point. As much as it means to the players, I can only imagine how hyped a dude like @FinallyFamous is. He's been there through thick and thin. THrough all the jokes....and now, pure elation.

Great stuff and a hell of a series. One of the best I've seen in all my years watching the sport.

The way Livingston played, I don't see a reason to keep Barnes, you can get somebody else in the off season. Hell, they could go after Eric Gordon, move him to the 2 and Klay to the 3
No, just, no

:lol:, ok, well they could go after another SF in free agency

Interesting to see if Cle resigns any of their key players. Delly, RJ, andMosgov are UFA's this year, JR and Mo Gotti have player options which is obvious they'll take.

laugh.gif
, ok, well they could go after another SF in free agency

Interesting to see if Cle resigns any of their key players. Delly, RJ, andMosgov are UFA's this year, JR and Mo Gotti have player options which is obvious they'll take.
I still feel like they need a defensive minded player to replace Barnes, assuming he isn't retained. As poorly as Barnes played, he still was a solid place holder before Iggy came in. If they signed a lesser caliber defender than Barnes it would have a domino effect defensively

Seeing a player of Rose's caliber being a shell of himself this young is robbing people of watching a great talent...shame
Exactly MVP rose was on another level yall just seen broke down rose these last couple years when people forget rose was the next big thing before the injurys..

Hey NT FAM, not sure but I guess my account of 10 years (Thekillerj23) was banned due to some haters in the Lebron/Cavs Haters thread after I was too hyped last night. 

Born and Raised in Cleveland my whole life, so happy we finally got a title, we really deserve it. The last 2 years I have gone to every playoff home game but Game 2 Vs Raptors because I was in Panma for a bachelor party.

I love NT and wanted to share pics of my 2016 Playoff Run:

Finals Game 7: Truly Amazing, I will maybe add videos later too.

Finals Game 6: Hov in the building and that night I knew, we were going to do something special.

Finals Game 4: Going down 3-1, not gonna lie, I thought it was a wrap, also got on a Video on the NBA app.

Finals Game 3: This was amazing, sat next to Iggy's family, cool ppl, Also ran into that fool Adren Broner

ECF Finals Game 5: 

ECF Game 2: I was not at this game because I was in The beautiful Country of Panama for a bachelor party, man the Tings are so nice there. Also first playoff home game i have not been too.

ECF Game 1: Had to Company Loge, always good times turning up for free

Semis Game 2: Got the record for most 3's,

Round 2: Game 1

Round 1: Game 2

Round 1 Game 1:

Thanks NT For letting me share my 2016 Playoff Journey. Wish my OG account did not get banned last night but I still had to share with you guys. To my guys

@FinallyFamous  @animalthug  @kdawg  @Brandon3000  Love you guys!! We earned this, ya know anytime ya see me in the city, first one is always on me!

I still feel like they need a defensive minded player to replace Barnes, assuming he isn't retained. As poorly as Barnes played, he still was a solid place holder before Iggy came in. If they signed a lesser caliber defender than Barnes it would have a domino effect defensively
For this warrior team, Barnes was perfect. I don't know if they're going to find better IMO.

There may be better players, but barnes was the perfect fit.

Rose would've choked on the stage the same way.

Nah, Rose would've attacked the rim, either scored or got to the line, confidence builder. He wen at Miami in the one series before they started doubling him and his team couldn't score.

Makes you think if Kyrie played last year. ..

Would've had the same results as this yr...but if that happened I don't think this one would've been as nice.

Things would be different, they had David Lee last year and Bogut so that's space to take up the paint and prevent LeBron from finishing easy in the paint. Delly's minutes would've been cut so he wouldn't have been able to pressure Steph for the two games he did. Blatt would've played Mosgov more than TT presumably, and they didn't have RJ who contributed w/ his versatility.

I still think GSW pulls off the win, though it might have went to 7 as well.

:lol: , ok, well they could go after another SF in free agency

They need defense but Barne's defense ok, they need defense in the paint more than on the wing. Also, they need a player on the wing who won't settle for the 3, ESPECIALLY when it aint fallin. A slasher would a great option, which Barnes was in the beginning.

I thought the Warriors were better than the Showtime Lakers? Beta Klay and his imagination.

Warriors are 19-11 since the "light years ahead" comments.
Remember what we said back in early April?

I wonder if that was Joe Lacob making the 78 win comment. Dude's been sticking his chest out there lately.
Just for context...
But Lacob won’t accept that what the Warriors have achieved is a product of anything but a master plan. “The great, great venture capitalists who built company after company, that’s not an accident,” he said. “And none of this is an accident, either.”

He boasted that the Warriors are playing in a far more sophisticated fashion than the rest of the league. “We’ve crushed them on the basketball court, and we’re going to for years because of the way we’ve built this team,” he said. But what really set the franchise apart, he said, was the way it operated as a business. “We’re light-years ahead of probably every other team in structure, in planning, in how we’re going to go about things,” he said. “We’re going to be a handful for the rest of the N.B.A. to deal with for a long time.”
Can't hate him on yet, it's up to other teams to prove him wrong.

But when you pop off like this, you have no other choice. You HAVE to win the championship that year.
laugh.gif
You'd think he'd be a bit more humble after winning the title against a bunch of injured teams, with the last of them missing its 2nd AND 3rd best players.

But like you said, can't be mad at him. Other teams gotta prove him wrong.
YIKES.
laugh.gif

For me the silver lining to how this all played out is Joe Lacob getting put in his place after that egotistical *** article. He can yap it up all he wants, but it will ALWAYS be a players' league. This ain't one your Silicon Valley tech ventures bruh. You only have so much control in this bubble.

Go sit your *** down, genius.

Last edited:
Hey NT FAM, not sure but I guess my account of 10 years (Thekillerj23) was banned due to some haters in the Lebron/Cavs Haters thread after I was too hyped last night. 

Born and Raised in Cleveland my whole life, so happy we finally got a title, we really deserve it. The last 2 years I have gone to every playoff home game but Game 2 Vs Raptors because I was in Panma for a bachelor party.

I love NT and wanted to share pics of my 2016 Playoff Run:

View media item 2074939

View media item 2074941

Thanks NT For letting me share my 2016 Playoff Journey. Wish my OG account did not get banned last night but I still had to share with you guys. To my guys
 @FinallyFamous
 @animalthug
 @kdawg
 @Brandon3000
 Love you guys!! We earned this, ya know anytime ya see me in the city, first one is always on me!

is that yo girl?

For this warrior team, Barnes was perfect. I don't know if they're going to find better IMO.

There may be better players, but barnes was the perfect fit.
Batum does everything better on offense is a better perimeter defender I think he just can't defend 4s as good as HB he can't deny the post like HB can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom