The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm starting to think @FinallyFamous
 played us and ain't got this alleged manifesto. 
ohwell.gif
This is why we can't have nice things.
I refuse to allow yall to kill the dream

I was thinking yall were overthinking the shirt, but after seeing that hat, I'm a believer, dude troll game on subtle.

Curry w/ 30 turnovers to 26 assists in the 7 games. Yikes...
I was like c'mon bruh, a behind the back off handed pass off the dribble in the 4th quarter of game 7?

I don't get the wrestling shirts reference though and how that's a diss or anything. Somebody fill me in?

Also all the Warriors plus KD plus Westbrook did trash talk wrong this playoffs. Win first.

Last edited:
I was like c'mon bruh, a behind the back off handed pass off the dribble in the 4th quarter of game 7?

I don't get the wrestling shirts reference though and how that's a diss or anything. Somebody fill me in?

They just beat the supposedly unstoppable Warriors. And he just happens to have an Ultimate Warrior shirt afterwards it's not a sneak diss at all, and it's brilliant.

Also all the Warriors plus KD plus Westbrook did trash talk wrong this playoffs. Win first.
Cavs beat the Warriors and Bron's shirt says "Ultimate Warrior". He definitely did that on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom