The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its sad bc Bron spotted Kyrie for a game by guarding Steph most of the time, and Kyrie & Love still didn't do damage :smh:

No matter the question after game dudes be like "Just being aggressive, you know, just keep playing, trusting one another" or something like that...

:lol:

Livingston?!

Game 2 is Sunday? Cmon play Sat
And Game 3 is Wednesday 
mean.gif

Cavs have no chance if W's role players keeps playing like this... Wouldn't matter if Lebron avg 35pts triple double.

Last edited:
Cavs lost this game because they stopped going in the paint. They stopped going in the paint because they kept looking or class that they weren't gonna get in oracle.

Cavs righteously should've lost by 25+. Livingston was 20 of the bench's 45 points compared to Cleveland's 10 bench points. I like what I saw from Love and Kyrie kept the Cavs in it far longer than they should've been.

Tyron Lue got out coached big time tonight. He better study that film all these 3 days...

And that is to play Mozgov? Dubs solved that after Game 3 last year. They just stopped playing Bogut and had the death small lineup and Cavs got killed
lol. play kyrie less minutes and let lebron do everything and try to grind out the game . thats they best shot but still wont be enough. 

Cavs have no chance if W's role players keeps playing like this... Wouldn't matter if Lebron avg 35pts triple double.

Or they can play half as well and Steph and play just play normally and it's the same result or worse.

Reduce Kyrie and Love's minutes. Play Dellabedova more. Then Cleveland will have more of a shot.

They won't do that, they'll probably just try and go all offense and run with GS and hope GS goes cold, it's their only chance. This iso ball **** won't work. GS is too good defensively.

or maybe run some set offenses? did a decent job when lebron was in the post and kicking it out. got to mix it up and not rely on that dribbling and bulldoze offense.
love not being able to finish :x
tristan thompson just tapping the ball at the rim. dude needs to just grab it and dunk it

scary thing is, w's can play even better once steph/klay heat up
cavs werent even forcing them to take bad shots, they just missed open shots. w's got anything they wanted

Last edited:
Sunday feels right though. If anything, Series should've started yesterday.

And still play Sunday or go to Weds/Fri/Sun? Does the NHL and NBA stagger on purpose? Regardless Sat is open and they should go then

Last edited:
Uh oh I'm seeing the "they" excuse on fb already. These ****** still got a chance and people already saying it. "I knew they wasn't gonna let them lose after they beat the Bulls record"

And that is to play Mozgov? Dubs solved that after Game 3 last year. They just stopped playing Bogut and had the death small lineup and Cavs got killed
lol. play kyrie less minutes and let lebron do everything and try to grind out the game . thats they best shot but still wont be enough. 
If that's the case...Dubs in 5 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Sunday feels right though. If anything, Series should've started yesterday.

And still play Sunday or go to Weds/Fri/Sun? Does the NHL and NBA stagger on purpose? Regardless Sat is open and they should go then

Wed/Fri/Sun...then 3 or 4 days rest. I doubt they stagger on purpose. NBA rules, hockey playoffs is crazy exciting. So underappreciated.

Last edited:
So looks like I was right and we did see LeBron on Curry often.

I have a feeling this is going to be LeBron vs. Rose all over again.

Lue should go out gunning next game
Fyre gets the start x JR getting the first 3-5 shots

Steph and Klay will bounce back and Cavs have to try to match

I hope Kerr x Luke tell Iggy to not switch on pick and rolls, a LeBron 3 is what they should hope since his jumper is 50/50 at best
when they switch LeBron easily scores

GSW had a 43-5 advantage in bench points at one point. :rofl:

Curry and Klay never got it going tonight and finished with 20 combined points on 27 shots. And their team still won handily.

It's especially amusing the day after people were trying to downplay the team aspect of the sport to @DCAllAmerican.

Those people still aren't gonna get it, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom