The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Blatt opens a Twitter account when the Cavs lose and tweets something smug to LeBron

Oh, yeah, no doubt.

I'm kind of shocked myself.

Like I said a few pages ago (JESUS this thread is moving! 
laugh.gif
), the Cavs looked worst tonight than I remembered last year WITHOUT Love/Kyrie.

Weird.
Don't know why people have been trying to tell y'all how garbage they were on defense. Tristan is as bad too, their entire team IQ on that end is terrible. Whatever Love and Kyrie bring on offense is negative and maybe is overshadowed by how trash they are on defense.
I mean, tough to argue that now.

I just seent it.

Missed the entire game
mean.gif

Cavs were never in it?
Had a stretch in the 3rd where they took the lead by 1, and GSW took it right back, and GSW regained it, and CLE took the lead back again. Went back and forth like 5 or 6 times, whoever scored was up by 1.

Then GSW kind of started to heat up from there.

Reduce Kyrie and Love's minutes. Play Dellabedova more. Makes Cleveland a better defensive squad that way. Then Cleveland will have more of a shot.

Last edited:
Had a stretch in the 3rd where they took the lead by 1, and GSW took it right back, and GSW regained it, and CLE took the lead back again. Went back and forth like 5 or 6 times, whoever scored was up by 1.

Then GSW kind of started to heat up from there.

Thanks man. I'll check highlights later.

honestly clevelands best shot to win is doing what they did last finals. 
And that is to play Mozgov? Dubs solved that after Game 3 last year. They just stopped playing Bogut and had the death small lineup and Cavs got killed

Last edited:
Reduce Kyrie and Love's minutes. Play Dellabedova more. Then Cleveland will have more of a shot.

They won't do that, they'll probably just try and go all offense and run with GS and hope GS goes cold, it's their only chance. This iso ball **** won't work. GS is too good defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom