The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs did a really good job w/ bottling up Klay and Steph, but their defense struggled mightily outside of that.  Curry was able to easily draw multiple defenders which left roll men free to make rim runs all day every day.  It'll be interesting to see how Cleveland responds because they currently have a lot of holes to fill.  It's worrisome that simple switches seem to be causing them fits. They will need to get their defense under control if they hope to stand a chance vs GSW.

Last edited:
For as ****** as the Cavs played tonight they weren't too far off( referring to that comeback in the 3rd). Our whole team won't disappear every night ( hopefully never again I'm this series ) but Steph and Klay won't just sit there either.

I'm glad G2 is on Sunday, I'm looking forward to some better team play . Tonight was a shame :smh:

Last edited:

Why is mine not on there? 
indifferent.gif
I didnt see a pick made 

http://niketalk.com/newsearch/?adva...ngPreference=recency&sdate=0&search=&type=all

yeshrug.png

JJ wondering why he left Miami :lol:

To get bounced in the 2nd round?

Just got home from watching the game and don't feel like going through ~70 pages so my bad if it's been talked about, but good Lord. Every possession for the Cavs is a 1 on 1 for Kyrie or Bron and they either shoot a tough/contested shot or drive and dish to someone who either shoot a 3 or try to drive to the bucket with booty skillset whereas the Dubs actually move the ball around and/or run somewhat of an offense

I still have the Cavs in 7, but yikes :x :smh:

Cavs did a really good job w/ bottling up Klay and Steph, but their defense struggled mightily outside of that.  Curry was able to easily draw multiple defenders which left roll men free to make rim runs all day every day.  It'll be interesting to see how Cleveland responds because they currently have a lot of holes to fill.  It's worrisome that simple switches seem to be causing them fits. They will need to get their defense under control if they hope to stand a chance vs GSW.

Exactly. No one wants to point out that Cavs D was more focused on making sure Klay and especially Steph don't get hot but it let the dubs bench particularly Livingston get hot. They only lost by 15 and didn't know how to defend the dubs for a whole half. There's a beacon of light in that loss by the Cavs. Channing Frye barely got PT

Last edited:
lebron finna fire lue before g2

james jones gonna get some minutes next gm

Cavs did a really good job w/ bottling up Klay and Steph, but their defense struggled mightily outside of that. Curry was able to easily draw multiple defenders which left roll men free to make rim runs all day every day. It'll be interesting to see how Cleveland responds because they currently have a lot of holes to fill. It's worrisome that simple switches seem to be causing them fits. They will need to get their defense under control if they hope to stand a chance vs GSW.

Exactly. No one wants to point out that Cavs D was more focused on making sure allay and especially Steph don't get hot but it let the dubs bench particularly Livingston get hot. They only lost by 15 and didn't know how to defend the dubs for a whole half. There's a beacon of light in that loss by the Cavs. Channing Frye barely got PT

play livingston physical. put length on him. he has one move, but kills it with that midrange, especially over smaller PGs

Last edited:
Cavs have no chance if W's role players keeps playing like this... Wouldn't matter if Lebron avg 35pts triple double.
It's unlikely that the Warriors role players will have that type of game again, just as it's also unlikely that Steph and Klay will both play like dog****.

This series is nothing but a formality :lol:

Cavs don't have the synergy on defense that OKC did have to give them fits...

How Curry go to the podium with Livingston when him and Klay almost never even go together? Somebody getting traded this offseason

the cavs paid so much attention to steph and klay that it opened up things for everyone else. pick your poison, pretty much. 

Exactly. No one wants to point out that Cavs D was more focused on making sure allay and especially Steph don't get hot but it let the dubs bench particularly Livingston get hot. They only lost by 15 and didn't know how to defend the dubs for a whole half. There's a beacon of light in that loss by the Cavs. Channing Frye barely got PT

They only lost 15? By the B team and a 20 point on 27 shots performance by the Splash Bros?

johnwallbruh_nve7lf.jpg

It's over

Cavs might be better off just switching everything to keep it simple. Whenever they double it's always an easy bucket for the Ws

And they got to work on their defensive awareness. Lots of easy buckets were made just off of dudes losing track of their man :lol: That should just not happen on the NBA finals level.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom