The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thompson and Curry will bounce back and the bench's confidence just sky rocketed. Not looking good for the Cavs.

I really liked how Love played this game. He was a little afraid of the moment in the first quarter but he played pretty well for his first finals game. Hit some really big 3's. Dubs scored 25 points off TO's and Cavs had 8 more TO's than the Dubs...

He said BB as in Brazilian Blur, not beep beep
laugh.gif
I took it as a Roadrunner reference which is a nickname for Barbosa so beep beep was dead on accurate
pimp.gif

Leandro Barbosa [emoji]10004[/emoji] @TheBlurBarbosa

Talking about my nickname and the link with the cartoon "The Roadrunner" to my people in Brazil #BeepBeep https://instagram.com/p/13-SyRHnlp/ 

5:38 PM - 24 Apr 2015

Last edited:
The Golden State Warriors' role players led them to the 104-89 victory in Game 1 of the NBA Finals!
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) June 3, 2016
Livingston 20pts, Green 16pts, Barnes 13pts, Iguodala 12pts led the group of 7 Warriors who scored in double figures!
The NBA MVP Steph Curry scored 11pts and Klay Thompson only scored 9pts and the Warriors still won.
People forget that Shaun Livingston, before his injury was going to be the next Penny Hardaway, that's how good he was.
LeBron had a great game but his teammates, when they aren't scoring don't have other ways to effect the game and that's a major problem.
The Warriors' hard fought, tough series against OKC prepared them for Cleveland.
Cleveland's easy series against Detroit Atlanta and the series against Toronto did not prepare them to play Golden State.
Outstanding coaching job by Warriors Coach Steve Kerr preparing his team to shutdown the Cavs 3pt shooters and they did.
I love that moment when Coach Kerr broke the clipboard. It brought the focus back to his Warriors team.

Doubled as many TO's as the winning team and your bench gets outscored 45-10. You lost by 15 though. Cavs should be highly motivated.

I just realized that Magic so rich, successful and beat HIV that he probably thinks everything he says needs to be heard by the people.

cavs do not look ready. love had more than enough chances at easy buckets and missed. Irving and smith like to play hero ball once they are down n that won't work.

I'm going to say it again...Having Kyrie and Love on the team this series is almost like having Delly and Thompson on the court. It's almost the damn same. Hell, you can make a point that it's better to have Delly and Thompson on the court :lol:

I'm going to say it again...Having Kyrie and Love on the team this series is almost like having Delly and Thompson on the court. It's almost the damn same. Hell, you can make a point that it's better to have Delly and Thompson on the court
laugh.gif
Kyrie played fine. K love is the weak link.

I'm going to say it again...Having Kyrie and Love on the team this series is almost like having Delly and Thompson on the court. It's almost the damn same. Hell, you can make a point that it's better to have Delly and Thompson on the court :lol:

Love and Kyrie are better players on offense than Delly and Thompson are on defense

Kyrie was a black hole out there, playing right into the Dubs defensive hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom