The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these hot takes are straight fire :lol:

NT is the definition of the phrase "Prisoner in the moment".

Cleveland will clean things up and not be so sloppy on the defensive end. They did a great job on Curry and Klay, but let the bench go off. I don't see this being sustained for a 7-game series, especially with the Warriors playing on the road.

GS cannot go through the entire series with both Curry and Klay having off games, and they might do so because Clev did a lot of great things on the defensive end with those two. I think the Cavs have a shot to take game 2 which is more important IMO. Thats the game you'd want to steal anyway.

I have the Warriors in 6 BTW.

Kyrie was out there getting buckets, and yet he was a sieve on defense.  Not sure who Mild Salsa can cover.

Last edited:
I was thoroughly impressed 
eek.gif
 I've never seen our bench go crazy like that. truly strength in numbers

Some of these hot takes are straight fire :lol:

NT is the definition of the phrase "Prisoner in the moment".

Cleveland will clean things up and not be so sloppy on the defensive end. They did a great job on Curry and Klay, but let the bench go off. I don't see this being sustained for a 7-game series, especially with the Warriors playing on the road.

GS cannot go through the entire series with both Curry and Klay having off games, and they might do so because Clev did a lot of great things on the defensive end with those two. I think the Cavs have a shot to take game 2 which is more important IMO. Thats the game you'd want to steal anyway.

I have the Warriors in 6 BTW.

Cleveland isn't winning at oracle.

What was the nonsense about a 4th referee possibly being introduced?  Teams will start using these excess refs to set PnRs.  All they really have to do is make better usage of their plays under review.

I think Steph will end up having more rings than MJ. I was a Steph hater but dude is the truth. Those Jordan Flu game 12s that the dude in general who got his iPhone stolen by a chick was bragging about may become worthless. The Steph Under Armor I'm back game retroes may make people forget about Jordans.

Last edited:
FF you gotta post it this year regardless of outcome, no side stepping like last year. Otherwise we really will never see it.

I think Steph will end up having more rings than MJ. I was a Steph hater but dude is the truth. Those Jordan Flu game 12s that the dude in general who got his iPhone stolen by a chick wa bragging about may become worthless. The Steph Inder Armor I'm back game retroes may make people forget about Jordans.
More rings than MJ?  I thought KD was returning to OKC?  GSW finna pull off the coup? 

FF you gotta post it this year regardless of outcome, no side stepping like last year. Otherwise we really will never see it.

Man don't say that. It just wouldn't be that cool though.

What's the page limit on a Word doc?

lol. I made the font smaller but it's 20+... I've been working out in since 2011 lol 5 years in the making

:pimp:

Finals aren't lit until the home team loses.
View media item 2054538

We will be fine. They might go down but won't be like that.

FF working that Microsoft :pimp:

:pimp:

The **** is Shaun Livingston wearing? That ***** dressed like a substitute teacher
Haha, dude was borrowing articles of clothing from all his teammates.  He wasn't expecting to go off like that.  On the real though it's great to see this chapter of Livingston's career after that gut wrenching injury.

Last edited:
Every time someone's feet leaves the ground refs need to start leaning towards complete disregard of it. If players were actually bodying and pushing off on each other for limbs to be flailing and flying through the air like they do, hands would be thrown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom