The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie played fine. K love is the weak link.

Did we watch the same game? I know I saw the game on my phone and everything, but Irving did a HORRIBLE job switching and picking up his guy on screens and pin downs. Just because he lead the Cavs in scoring doesn't mean the Cavs get a win.

I've said this once and I'll say it again...those two guys (Love and Irving) are AWFUL on the defensive side of the ball and having them doesn't mean much. Yes, you get scoring, but you lose defense. It's easy to forget this, because offense comes at such a premium in the NBA.

If Warriors sweep Cavs, where's the luck...

I still think this is going 6, but sheesh. What a way to start a damn series.

If the Cavs lose, I'm DYING to hear what the media and NT says about this. Especially consider the cars are playing with "full strength".

Dubs targeted Kyrie in like 6 consecutive possessions.

I'm saying :lol:

This guy is AWFUL on defense and the Warriors know it. It seems like everyone does, besides NT. Because we think his offense makes up for he defensive inefficiencies.

Last edited:
If Warriors sweep Cavs, where's the luck...

I still think this is going 6, but sheesh. What a way to start a damn series.

If the Cavs lose, I'm DYING to hear what the media and NT says about this. Especially consider the cars are playing with "full strength".

First thing will be the "Tyronn Lue is a rookie coach"

Second will be "K Love has never played in the Finals so he wont play that well"

After that, the stans gonna run out of excuses for LeBron and Co.

Focus on Steph and Klay....let everyone else get off
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I would have 
roll.gif
  if the cop walked out of the frame like he was pursuing her...
I just realized that Magic so rich, successful and beat HIV that he probably thinks everything he says needs to be heard by the people.
   Pretty much...that man can barely pronounce 'basketball' but that's neither here nor there...

Learn defense? The same way Stoudarmire was supposed to learn defense? Irving has been in the league long enough to have had a chance to learn how to play defense. He is what he is. And that's NOT a defensive player.

He'll give you 25+ points at any given night, but he'll give up just as much on the other end.
Curry learned decent defense. He used to be food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom