The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would doc x the clippers gm do a Kyrie x etc for Paul trade?
Love x etc for Melo
Wade signs when his deal is up :nerd:

lol that $$$$ for Thompson

Focus on Steph and Klay....let everyone else get off
laugh.gif
roll.gif
When he realized he was on TV 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the cavs paid so much attention to steph and klay that it opened up things for everyone else. pick your poison, pretty much. 

They were pretty much daring everyone else to shoot. I don't know if it's just poor defense, but the Cavs gave "the others" A LOT of air space.

They only lost 15? By the B team and a 20 point on 27 shots performance by the Splash Bros?

johnwallbruh_nve7lf.jpg

It's over

It SHOULD'VE been a 30 point blowout. Lebron was 9/21, Kyrie 7/22, JR plays 35 and 1/3 and Channing Frye played only 7 mins. K. Love is the only player with a decent game but him and Lebron combined for 8 TO's. Golden State as a team had 9.

Tyron Lue didn't know what to expect he's officially coached a full Finals game and I'm confident he's gonna make some big adjustments.

Bruh [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] why we acting like klay and steph got locked up? I seen klay miss 2 easy lay ups while cutting to the basket. After the bench going off I don't think they cared about getting hot, it was in the bag. Then both came and hit back to back 3s to close the game [emoji]9996[/emoji] gsw in 5

It SHOULD'VE been a 30 point blowout. Lebron was 9/21, Kyrie 7/22, JR plays 35 and 1/3 and Channing Frye played only 7 mins. K. Love is the only player with a decent game but him and Lebron combined for 8 TO's. Golden State as a team had 9.

Tyron Lue didn't know what to expect he's officially coached a full Finals game and I'm confident he's gonna make some big adjustments.
Stay out the haters thread b, 1st of all. And 2nd of all, they lost by 20 to the b team. U think them 2 lights kind dudes not gonna adjust? They not combining for anything other than45 the rest of the series. Now everyone else confidence is sky high and they are wayyyyyy deeper than cLeveLand. These 2 dudes had their worse game all season and won by 20, u feel real good going into game 2 at home.

They need to change this east vs west playoff crap....... Cavs got a easy ride to get worked by warriors side cast....... I'm sleep[emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]. Warriors in 5 and That's only to give lebron the benefit of the doubt, Westbrook > anyone on the cavs and that's why last series was good.

Lol i told yall this series would be way easier than last year.

The defense was garbage. Klay and steph werent locked they just had no rhythm. Most shots were wide open. Kyrie as bad as harden on defense.

Cavs are good period.

I said warriors in 5...but i mightve been Generous.

Shaq looking uncomfortable af l.akk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom