The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
jr stay looking faded and uninterested whenever I see him these days. Dude just be looking cooked. Even sounds slow motion and zoning when he talks.

when asked where he gets his shooting form from, son said '2k' :rofl:

you ... you ... you ..... dude only gave props cause he was under fire for that MVP comment. He had to swallow his words ...

Ya some gullible mofos ... there are countless time he has thrown shade at GSW and Curry ... but let me guess you never heard of it ... like I said before ... you have bigger problems Me Stan

You're so caught up in your hate you don't even know what i was referring to. I'm talking about after that OKC game in the REGULAR season when he tweeted how dope Steph was and his clown ole haters such as yourself was on some, "oooh he's hella scared...those are fake props, blah blah blah" as if he wasn't IN person watching Steph before Steph was even IN the NBA. Like i said, y'all dudes stay trying to make stuff out to be more than it is.

Are there times he's thrown shade? Oh, definitely, but the quote you posted wasn't one of those times.

I don't even know who Chester is pulling for anymore. It appears as tho he may have reverse cursed his own self

jr stay looking faded and uninterested whenever I see him these days. Dude just be looking cooked. Even sounds slow motion and zoning when he talks.

when asked where he gets his shooting form from, son said '2k' :rofl:

You remember when he was on the inaugural season of NBA Rookies, and was buying his first house and his parents punked him out of his own money? That's when I knew he might be a knucklehead. He was like, yea I like the 3rd house she showed us, they were like, nah we're getting this one, he says something like great I can have fun with that room upstairs and they're like nah that's our room :lol: He didn't even know who Byron Scott (his coach with the Hornets at the time obviously) was. Then I remember him asking the vets (Baron Davis and David ????, the light skint shooter) if they really have to go to the optional practices.

Nothing about the Cavs before yesterday encouraged me as far as them having a chance to win and last night certainly solidified that thinking. Everyone's been talking about offense but completely disregarding the biggest factor between the two teams...defense. The warriors played fantastic defense the entire night. No one on the entire Cavs roster got more than a couple clean looks. That's not going to change. And the Cavs had very few possessions where they contested shots. They're just awful on that end. Best bet is to muddy up the game like last year but they have that figured out already.....unless Steph AND Klay only average 25 a game combined for the rest of the series

I don't even know who Chester is pulling for anymore. It appears as tho he may have reverse cursed his own self

He definitely did :lol:

He's REALLY rooting for the Warriors now, but all throughout the playoffs he was against them. Since we're the only team left to stop Bron, he's all in for the Warriors

Dont tell this to @Antidope  .  He seems to be on a crusade to prove to people that this Warriors roster is unsustainable due to the contract situations.
Cap going up should help, but it's going to be tough to retain the integral pieces of this team outside of the core. 

In the next two years soooo many players are going to have to be paid. Factor in standard inflation that arises from players contributing on championship teams and you have a situation where it's not crazy to think that this roster isn't sustainable beyond next season. 

You're so caught up in your hate you don't even know what i was referring to. I'm talking about after that OKC game in the REGULAR season when he tweeted how dope Steph was and his clown ole haters such as yourself was on some, "oooh he's hella scared...those are fake props, blah blah blah" as if he wasn't IN person watching Steph before Steph was even IN the NBA. Like i said, y'all dudes stay trying to make stuff out to be more than it is.

Are there times he's thrown shade? Oh, definitely, but the quote you posted wasn't one of those times.
Na papa ... I didn't say he was throwing shade, but if you read that, again you have bigger issues. I mean you do cause you can't comprehend what's being said. All I said was ... he's already making his excuse to why he wasn't able to deliver.... plain and simple . And once again people will side with it because it's obvious that GSW are a better team and def play together better. But we shouldn't let it slide because last year he clearly told the world if Love and Kyrie were healthy it would of have been a different outcome. Get it?

He's just planting seeds for the worst possible outcome ... smh

Na papa ... I didn't say he was throwing shade, but if you read that, again you have bigger issues.

you ... you ... you ..... dude only gave props cause he was under fire for that MVP comment. He had to swallow his words ...

Ya some gullible mofos ... there are countless time he has thrown shade at GSW and Curry ... but let me guess you never heard of it ... like I said before ... you have bigger problems Me Stan

Yeah...done with you troll. :smh: :stoneface:

He definitely did :lol:

He's REALLY rooting for the Warriors now, but all throughout the playoffs he was against them. Since we're the only team left to stop Bron, he's all in for the Warriors
that's how it works ... you root for your team and once your team is out you root for whatever team is playing against the Cavs. Ya some fools ... why os that even a question and how does it not make sense?

Dont tell this to @Antidope
 .  He seems to be on a crusade to prove to people that this Warriors roster is unsustainable due to the contract situations.

Cap going up should help, but it's going to be tough to retain the integral pieces of this team outside of the core. 

In the next two years soooo many players are going to have to be paid. Factor in standard inflation that arises from players contributing on championship teams and you have a situation where it's not crazy to think that this roster isn't sustainable beyond next season. 

Depends on how far they are willing to go over the cap. They're not in that bad of shape. The Thunder, for example, are in more trouble and obviously the Cavs.

Ezelli is up this year and he's infinitely replaceable, hell just sign Andy V for the tax payer mle. barnes also you have to make decision on. I think you can live without him if you have to, let Dallas or someone else sign him to a max offer sheet and don't match (iirc he's restricted), you can even extract some assets back like vets or late picks by orchestrating a s+t to wherever he wants to go or just get a big TPE for him which is even more useful. You have to pay Curry in 2 yrs and no discount, full max, since he's giving you 2 mvp seasons on 8th man money, and he's a superstar max player. I think Dray's contract might look a little funny style in the light in a couple years though. Bogut if you want to stay you have to come back at 9-10mil per, fair because you're injury prone and at times we can't play you because of your fts.

View media item 2054906

Last edited:

Dont tell this to @Antidope
 .  He seems to be on a crusade to prove to people that this Warriors roster is unsustainable due to the contract situations.

Curry, Klay, Dray and Iggy all giving Barnes the side eye for waiting until the summer. :lol:

All left money on the table for one reason or another, while Barnes out here trying to maximize his dollars.

Barnes tryna get it worked into his contract that Rosalyn Gold Onwude be his personal assistant

How much do you pay Livingston Iggy and Bogut next year?

Will Mo Speights command a 8-10M a year deal this summer?

Will Mo Speights command a 8-10M a year deal this summer?
laugh.gif
Speights is like 6' 10' and can't do anything other than shoot.  I've never seen a "post" player miss so many layups/dunks

Barnes to me is expendable for the amount of money he might be about to ask of GS.

As good as GS is, there's got to be a player out there willing to do for them what Barnes does for less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom