The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time seeing someone get doubled without the ball lastnight. You think they would double hard once he actually caught the rock.

You really can't disregard what Bron is doing. He chose to go back home and change the entire culture of the franchise from being unprofessional, late, and just plain losers to back to back NBA finals.

I can't imagine any other player in Bron's caliber who would be willing to do that. Maybe Iverson if he had his head straight and put his ego in check.

NA I don't see it that way. If Cleveland didn't win that number one pick that summer, I doubt LeBron would've ever came back to Cleveland.

He saw the opportunity to create another super team and took it. Only it didn't work out as well as it did with the heat so far.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji] at y'all thinking Bron went back out the goodness of his heart. Dude saw Wade breaking down and was looking for the next path of easiest resistance. I still believe Stern fixed the lottery for the Cavs to entice him to come back.

since when is utah known for they system. 

when he first left for Miami, under Jerry Sloan.

see @Mark Antony? remember that post you got upset about in General?

this is why i add things like that to my posts.

its not for who im quoting, its for people like this with comprehension issues but feel the need to chime in about something trying to be a smart ***.

you shouldnt HAVE to spell things out.

and you would think that before someone chooses to say something slick that they would re-read the comment to make sure but they dont.

NA I don't see it that way. If Cleveland didn't win that number one pick that summer, I doubt LeBron would've ever came back to Cleveland.
I don't see it that way either ...

If Wade and Bosh were healthier and if the Miami "fans" where more supportive he wouldn't have left ... hence the reason he paid a novelist to write a going back home fairy tale letter and within not even mention the Miami fans ... lmao

I hope ya don't think he wrote that letter or even came up with the concept.

JR playin like he drunk again 
mean.gif

I don't see it that way either ...

If Wade and Bosh were healthier and if the Miami "fans" where more supportive he wouldn't have left ... hence the reason he paid a novelist to write a going back home fairy tale letter and within not even mention the Miami fans ... lmao

I hope ya don't think he wrote that letter or even came up with the concept.
He just wanted Riles to kiss his as and be nicer to his boys...

If Lebron isn't going to keep GS honest by taking open jumpers those other guys aren't going to get off. Everyone knows his shot is broken though.

Calfs looking like food network on d, with a pinch of cilantro.
Lol
I think I even saw tt looking around like 'wtf??'
Vice versa for phil

Phil took too much peyote and lsd on his ranch in Montana. Guy was stuck on the triangle like it was a religion, thankfully he drafted Kristaps and hired Hornacek so it seems like at least he's finally seeing.

Phil took too much peyote and lsd on his ranch in Montana. Guy was stuck on the triangle like it was a religion, thankfully he drafted Kristaps and hired Hornacek so it seems like at least he's finally seeing.
Affalo good as gone?

and/or high. I told yall the story about how when he was with the Nuggets and they were in OKC for the playoffs he stayed in a different hotel from the team so he could bring his girl and they smoked out the entire building so many times the fire department had to come out and they finally just kicked him out, after trying to accommodate him by putting ozonators in his suite and ****

Last edited:
LeBron failed to grasp the basics. You can lead a .... you know the saying.
what's the point of reiterating something everyone knows. If you can't comprehend what he is trying to say (I can't do it by myself against a "team") then you have bigger issues.

Ya dudes put blinders on and can't analyze what's being said.

So what now, GSW has a deeper bench and LeBron can't do it by himself, RIGHT?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Some of ya are some clowns.

He laid his bed, now laid in it.

He's giving credit where credit is due. Dude gives props to Steph after an amazing OKC game and y'all were making up some another BS about that as if he hasn't gave Steph props before Steph was even in the NBA :smh: Y'all dudes stay making it out to be more than it is

At the end of the day I like JR Smith ... dude is a young man hustling these teams.

Dude has talen, but is such a dumb *** ...

Oh well keep getting paid and enjoying your life young fella.

Lebron definitely didn't just come back to Cleveland to try to "bring one back for the land." Miami was getting old, Wade can barely play a full season, and Cleveland had the # 1 pick with a nice young talent in Kyrie. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have came back if he was coming back to the same trash as when he left.

With how the Warriors contracts is structured, barring any injuries, they're going to dominate for a while.
Dont tell this to @Antidope  .  He seems to be on a crusade to prove to people that this Warriors roster is unsustainable due to the contract situations.

He's giving credit where credit is due. Dude gives props to Steph after an amazing OKC game and y'all were making up some another BS about that as if he hasn't gave Steph props before Steph was even in the NBA :smh: Y'all dudes stay making it out to be more than it is
you ... you ... you ..... dude only gave props cause he was under fire for that MVP comment. He had to swallow his words ...

Ya some gullible mofos ... there are countless time he has thrown shade at GSW and Curry ... but let me guess you never heard of it ... like I said before ... you have bigger problems Me Stan

I don't think that was his doing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom