The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnes to me is expendable for the amount of money he might be about to ask of GS.

As good as GS is, there's got to be a player out there willing to do for them what Barnes does for less.
I would imagine they can find a guy who is just as good a shooting the three and better at D than Barnes.

Iggy will be worth at least 10-14 mil/ year given his defensive prowess even though he's 32. Livingston should be in the 12-15 range. Luckily for Golden State Steph is making peanuts for one more season, so they right now only have 35 million committed in salary when Steph is going to start making 35 million a year. That leaves them ample room to fill out the rest of the roster and retain most if not all of these guys. I think they're content to let Barnes and maybe Ezeli both go.

It's only right that bazemore sign with the dubs. I don't think anybody outside of their core 4 is that irreplaceable.

Barnes to me is expendable for the amount of money he might be about to ask of GS.

As good as GS is, there's got to be a player out there willing to do for them what Barnes does for less.

I would imagine they can find a guy who is just as good a shooting the three and better at D than Barnes.
I'm not a Barnes fan, but it'll be difficult to find a 6'8 guy that is athletic, can hit threes and switch between SF/PF rather seamlessly.

Better off just signing him, than attempting to trade him down the road.

Livingston is a team option, got cropped out the screen cap so you can keep him right there at 5.7 which is a steal. I bet teams are willing to throw him close to 10m's, might even be someone out there offering him a start. I won't be shocked if Mo Snacks gets 10, no defense, perimeter oriented bigs are a dime a dozen too though. I'd just get someone else on the strength of not having to see that thing on his head all the time. IDK how they are still paying Jason Thompson. I'd have to go back and research that because he's in Toronto.

I'm not a Barnes fan, but it'll be difficult to find a 6'8 guy that is athletic, can hit threes and switch between SF/PF rather seamlessly.

The Clippers got 3 of them; Uncle Jeff, Wes Johnson, MR Mbah A Moute. Kind of :tongue:

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this, I was trying to find something like this in the A.M.  Dude was out there giving no dambs.

Agree totally.

I think championship formulas / chemistry are delicate and while it may appear that certain players aren't that valuable to what they do outside of Klay Steph and Dray, they absolutely are to me. 

Solomon Hill might be a better option because he's 6'7.
Fax legend 
pimp.gif

[thread="649456"] [/thread]
With how the Warriors contracts is structured, barring any injuries, they're going to dominate for a while.

Dont tell this to @Antidope
 .  He seems to be on a crusade to prove to people that this Warriors roster is unsustainable due to the contract situations.
Crusade? Hardly. It's just what I believe and I'm open to being wrong.

Solomon Hill might be a better option because he's 6'7.
Kyle Singler if he can get back to his Detroit levels, he was bum sauce here though. James Johnson in Toronto (he's fat right now, need to handle that in the offseason) can probably be had for the tax payer MLE/minimum and he's had success defending Durant; blocked his shot a bunch of times. If someone can find OJ Mayo, he might be an interesting reclamation project for cheap. Chicago is about to have a firesale, Gasol and Noah both been telling teammates they want out as far as bigs.

And I want to see Pops Mensa Bonsu back in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom