The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
:lol:

Jeff Zillgitt [emoji]10004[/emoji] @JeffZillgitt

Tyronn Lue on being down 3-1: “If you don’t think we can win, don’t get on the plane.”
11:22 PM - 10 Jun 2016

Brian Windhorst [emoji]10004[/emoji] @WindhorstESPN

Richard Jefferson on LeBron: "four free throws for a guy who lives in the paint is rare."
11:15 PM - 10 Jun 2016

Ben Golliver [emoji]10004[/emoji] @BenGolliver

"He never gets calls. ... He doesn't get a fair whistle all the time because of his strength and power." Tyronn Lue on LeBron James
11:24 PM - 10 Jun 2016

Now people are crying about officiating and LeBron not getting calls?

The Cavs clearly had the advantage when the game got physical. They were leading for most of the game up until the 3rd when they were beating up the Warriors on the boards.

They didn't tell any lies though, lebron does get beat up inside, and because of his strength a lot of times it doesn't get called.

I'm going to need some Wiggins and Kevin Love gifs. Love needs to get roasted just as much as Lebby.
Cavs have never believed in Love.

How is this loss his fault. 

He didn't even get to shoot in the 2nd half and split time w/ Richard Jefferson.

This blame belongs to Lebron and Lue, and only Lebron and Lue.

This whole convo is ridiculous...

Bron and dray got tangled.

Dray flopped to the ground, and starting playing with Lebbys feet.

Lebby decides to embarrass dray and steps over him.

Dray doesn't like it and swings at bron after getting up.

Situation ended right there, and nobody should be suspended.

Uhh when you get traded for the number one pick after averaging 25 and 12 you're expected to do more than score 11 points while getting benched in favor of Richard Jefferson in a crucial finals game. :lol:

Love without a shadow of a doubt deserves slander.

Last edited:
Really man? Being called a ***** set him off?

He's gotta have thicker skin than that on the biggest stage. I could understand if Draymond brought up his wife/kids but being called a *****? C'mon man.

So you gon believe that and just ignore the video of green hitting him in the nuts?

looking at it in realtime and from this angle it didnt look like green intentionally went for the nuts UNLIKE what delly did to iggy'snuts and delly did not get suspended.itlooked like draymont just quickly wanted to hit lebron after being knocked dowwn and stepped on

based on the full footage i say NO SUSPENSION! LET UM PLAY! andif you still think green should get suspended...

View media item 1812067

Really man? Being called a ***** set him off?

He's gotta have thicker skin than that on the biggest stage. I could understand if Draymond brought up his wife/kids but being called a *****? C'mon man.

So you gon believe that and just ignore the video of green hitting him in the nuts?

Famb everybody on nt knows bron has a small meat and dray def didnt hit high enough to hit it.

Has there ever been a superstar that doesn't get the respect of their peers like this? It's like every year somebody trynna punk this dude. And please miss me with the he doesn't get fouls ****, as many times as he gets away with traveling and pushing off. Crying trynna get the refs to be on edge for next game. Instead of just calling out their guys they are relying on every other tactic. "Talk about the refs... yea that will make them call soft fouls. Or we can talk about draymond.... yeah get him suspended and Bron will play aggressive again". T Lue need to call a spade a spade, look *****, u played scared as ****. Get yo *** in there and win us this game Mr best player on the planet.

All these excuses from twitter but no one is talking about the missed free throws from the Cavaliers, collectively...

Last edited:
Westbrook don't like anybody tho. I'm talking like small fish, it's like every year somebody calling Bron a ***** or soft or some ****, not even other superstars.

Wait I forgot about Dwight, nvm.

Last edited:
Westbrook don't like anybody tho. I'm talking like small fish, it's like every year somebody calling Bron a ***** or soft or some ****, not even other superstars.

Wait I forgot about Dwight, nvm.

Just watch, trust it's a really disrespectful era, players are just going to openly **** on other players. Just like early today when big baby Davis ******* on Chris Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom